A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Bio (Discussion)

Go down 
+22
Frederick
Shadow-Seeker
Marcus Merula
Kharad Moriendor
Alexandria1
Sir Nickolas
Laisha
Arcanum
Evedas
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Sigwald
Mesor
Aodh
Pravenstern
Psychozoa
Ser Varys
Sir Lucius
William Alatin III
Mordred
Klaus Witz
Jing Ming
Isabel Tenorio
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 0:59

It changed page, took me a minute as well I swapped back and forth between the 2 threats about 10 times before it sunk in.

Minor blonde moment.

All nameless mooks and as for being hated, most of the world already hates us so what are you going to do? Double hate us?
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 1:02

then there is not problem right GMs?

I'm not a GM so i actually can't give you the final okay.

and I was just warning you....
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 1:04

Final say is with Laisha and Isabel, I'm just moderating the board and clearing it up (yes the posts did move. Magic!)
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 1:07

told you Evedas.... developer powers....

They are never on this time, so i guess you'll have to wait for them
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 2:07

No matter, once they show up I can find out what my mission will be, though I have a pretty good idea.
Your going to suffer as well Aodh for your people abandoning mine in the middle of a war Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 2:37

Alexandria1 wrote:
Others may dislike me for things like the Dragon Knight who was found dead on the toilet with an arrow in his eye Razz.

Welcome and now go off and die.

No, seriously, welcome...and trip and die.

Normally I'm a really nice fellow, truly, but I'll take your head.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 2:53

And I will help... after we let you almost starve to death.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:03

Killed on the toilet. Classy.

I like her style. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:07

Even dragons need to go to toilet eventually Razz and it was a man named dragon who almost got us destroyed so in that regard.... yeah dragon knights are gonna suffer, almost as much as the Clarion call for selling us out in the middle of a war.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:16

Alexandria1 wrote:
who almost got us destroyed

Long live Mastifus one-eye!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:17

Don't count on it, his named is in second place on my list of people to shoot in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:23

Alexandria1 wrote:
Don't count on it, his named is in second place on my list of people to shoot in the throat.

Mastifus one-eye has passed away a long time ago.. somewhere after he kicked Silvermist butt in Poinsbruk. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:30

In that case, I'll shoot his son in the throat and call it even.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:46

Alexandria1 wrote:
In that case, I'll shoot his son in the throat and call it even.

make it his grand-grandson and that's good.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 3:51

Works for me, may have to make it all of his descendants though, he tried to destroy us so I'll wipe his line from existance. I think that about makes us even.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 5:47

Pendor is an eye for an eye place after all.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 5:49

Well he tried to destroy my order, I will destroy his entire family, so more like a head for an eye Razz.

Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 5:50

To be fair the silvermists did fund the mystmountaun raiders to attack the dragons and if there is one thing that will send them into an apopleptic fit its involving the mysts.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 5:51

Alexandria1 wrote:
Well he tried to destroy my order, I will destroy his entire family, so more like a head for an eye Razz

We are going to have so much fun.. in the Scalekeep dungeon with you in changed against the wall and at the mercy of the dragon cubs.

Yes, real dragons.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 5:57

The only thing me and your cubs are going to be doing together is having diner, spitroast cub on an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 5:59

It seems like the radiant cross is the only order that doesn't feel the need to try and erzse another order Razz

Makes me wonder what side theyd take in any conflict.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 6:01

Well, lets not spoil dinner then...

I look forward to seeing you in Windholm. Gotta figure out how our everlasting grudge system deals with Silvermists anyhow.

Hate Lions for a minor thing tat happened 135 years ago? Check.
Hate Eventide because one of them has a black blade? Check.
Hate Griffons because they are opposed to a free Ravenstern? Check.
Hate Dawnites because they're Dawnites? Check.
~
~
~
Hate Silvermists for losing the war? There's no logic in that!
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 6:02

Lucky no one hated me. I'm fabulous~~
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 6:08

Your ebony you lazy bum, I'm Silvermist. I'm going to make a hobby out of your gloves vanishing never to be seen from again. And sending you funny tasting hamburgers.

You are basically my mortal enemy. Who will become my previous mortal enemy Razz.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty16.05.13 6:16

I'm not Ebony darlin', I'm from the Eventide, an Order with a goal, with bromance, with fancy stuffs. (and demonic power). Well if you read any of the Eventider's bio, we're basically the most fabulous group of people in Pendor.
BTW, if you look for the Ebony, catfights are always welcome. With bow and daggers this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Bio (Discussion)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next