A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Bio (Discussion)

Go down 
+22
Frederick
Shadow-Seeker
Marcus Merula
Kharad Moriendor
Alexandria1
Sir Nickolas
Laisha
Arcanum
Evedas
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Sigwald
Mesor
Aodh
Pravenstern
Psychozoa
Ser Varys
Sir Lucius
William Alatin III
Mordred
Klaus Witz
Jing Ming
Isabel Tenorio
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 6:18

Right you die first.

People who describe themself as fabulous deserve to die.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 6:28

As someone here once said to me, "Well some people just can't handle that gift"..
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 6:37

And some people just need target practice, that target having an ego is a bonus Razz.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 6:40

Good luck hunting, I'll be in my warm cozy bed, with my new maid servant beside in a tavern near the church.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 6:45

Don't forget to close the window, never know who might fire an arrow through it in the middle of the night Wink
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 6:58

Oh I always close windows when doing explicit things. Like playing Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:01

Good, it'll make for a better story when my arrows takes out a chunk of your throat through the window Razz.

Like my avatar?
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:02

Aelos wrote:
Well, lets not spoil dinner then...

I look forward to seeing you in Windholm. Gotta figure out how our everlasting grudge system deals with Silvermists anyhow.

Hate Lions for a minor thing tat happened 135 years ago? Check.
Hate Eventide because one of them has a black blade? Check.
Hate Griffons because they are opposed to a free Ravenstern? Check.
Hate Dawnites because they're Dawnites? Check.
~
~
~
Hate Silvermists for losing the war? There's no logic in that!

Dragons hate the Dawn because Aranor backstabbed Mastifus. Didn't really come through as things fizzled before they could, but it had serious implications, and its just the type of betrayal that the Dragons wouldn't forget.

(The Dragons supported the Dawn at Javiksholm, but when the Dragon / Silvermist war began, the Dawn turned their backs on the Dragons and joined the Silvermist side. Aranor had a lot of Dragon blood on his hands.).
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:06

Alexandria1 wrote:
Good, it'll make for a better story when my arrows takes out a chunk of your throat through the window Razz.

Like my avatar?

Its alright.

If you have a bow that cam launch an arrow through a wall and still kill someone id pay to see that.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:10

Well it is a masterwork bow, but thats why I said window Razz.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:11

Mordred. you are a god of PoP are you not. Startled me like all of them when they speak through my headphone.

Back to the arrow. You'll have to break my monitor to get to me. Try something like a Barrett, that might work.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:14

My voice didn't make it into PoP unfortunately Sad

Most of the Order design, some of the companions and Mettenheim were my doing though (plus some other stuff, but those were the big topics).
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:18

Well I'd say one of the biggest factor of PoP is Orders. And it was quite neat. Btw are random orders in 3.6 your doing? Their names and all? Quite fascinating names.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:26

Alexandria1 wrote:
Well it is a masterwork bow, but thats why I said window Razz.

Good thing moreks thick skull can withstand anything. Razz
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:29

Quote :
Good thing moreks thick skull can withstand anything.
But a polehammer.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:44

Evedas wrote:
Well I'd say one of the biggest factor of PoP is Orders. And it was quite neat. Btw are random orders in 3.6 your doing? Their names and all? Quite fascinating names.

Agreed, I saw it earlier than most, but the real updates have only really begun to occur recently (the Order parties, and inter-Order fights I've been proposing for like 2 years now). The 3.6 Random Orders were done by MadVader and Iskar. Iskar went through all the items in the game and sorted them by name.

Those names were then put into a random list and applied together. The names therefore are entirely randomised, and their gear selections will always reflect their name. So if you get Lion Stallions, then they will usually wear items with a lion on them, and be mounted on better mounts than usual.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 7:52

So that's the idea behind CKO of AI. Well it is very fascinating to me, and also hilarious. Like SD posted about Montewar and his crossdressing fetish.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 8:21

Hey is it possible to get barclay heavy footmen and sappers in this?
I loved them in the game after they saved my epicly outnumbered ass in a siege, best luck ever I was stuck within 300 men against over 2000 in a siege though I was grinding them down as a perk of having 93 rangers with me in a fort with a second story to line with archers then between waves I accepted a sde mission and 200 barclay soldiers popped up in my castle. By which stage I was down to me my 11 companions and about 25 heavy infantry with my rangers down, a missile war against Sarleon doesn't end well they have to many longbows.

But charging into a wall of heavy footmen is a nightmare and charging into them with a sapper wall firing at you is even worse.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 8:55

Only barclay troops as is are the conquistador heavy cav like I have. If you want sappers or footmen you have to kit out the adventurer troops with their gear and just rp them appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 8:58

Euh,

Order of the Magistrado,
Knights of Barclay, and
Barclay Fencers

..knights are stronger conquistadors and fencers are better armored (and shielded) sappers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 9:03

Kinda fails when it'd cost more to create a barclay footman then it would to hire a forlorn hope.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 10:09

Now gogo to the OOC randomness topics!

Go Go this has nothing to do with my awesome biography... or anyone elses. (they're okay, too)
Back to top Go down
Kharad Moriendor

Kharad Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 10:09

If I was to create a privateer character, would I have to choose Seaman as my class? Im not sure if his background would fit more with a Seaman, Adventurer or Outlaw.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 11:57

Depends on whether you did most of your privateering at sea or with coastal raids. Either way I would go Seaman or Outlaw, we have about a million adventurers already. Also if you go Seaman, you can start with a ship instead of your usual retinue (or however we managed it for Seleucia).
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty16.05.13 12:59

I just did it that a ship counts as troops. Or... I don't know. The main earmark of some money for troops was just to a little bit of paternalism to make sure every character has enough troops to participate initially. So long as there are still a minimum of troops included, we can be a bit more relaxed about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Bio (Discussion)
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next