A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Laisha

Laisha

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty28.07.13 12:10

Arcanum wrote:
*gasp* you don't mean nano machines do you?

Why, yes...yes I do. Twisted Evil

For the record main thread people, I'm going to be a day or two more before I give you your update. I've decided to try and make sure all of the troop numbers are accurate and the reinforcement for both sides have added a lot more to keep track of suddenly.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty28.07.13 12:25

Why... why must the Radiant Shield Commander plot to do away with a following child?!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty28.07.13 12:37

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
Why... why must the Radiant Shield Commander plot to do away with a following child?!

Hey!

Don't ask questions you might not like the answer to! *shifty look and nervous glances*

The snake cult is everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty28.07.13 14:13

Radiant Cross is the new Red Dawn.

Oh, I just thought about a hook to TEARC.
Back to top Go down
https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty29.07.13 4:38

Jing Ming wrote:
Radiant Cross is the new Red Dawn.

Hey, hey, HEY. Let's not go overboard here.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty29.07.13 18:06

Kill Jing. Do it.

I'll be writing the update tomorrow...well, later today, for the record. I had a lot of fun crunching the numbers. If you think the results have been a little dull so far, this round should create some interesting RP situations.

Or as I prefer to call them: More opportunities to kill you all.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 1:49

Laisha seems like an evil god....
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 3:18

At least she isn't the bloodthirsty sun deity of Mictlan! sunny 

Ten points for the reference.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 4:44

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
bloodthirsty sun deity of Mictlan!  sunny 

Ten points for the reference.

Uh, Colombian Santa Clause?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 5:37

Oh, hell, I forgot to add casualties.  Don't do anything until I've edited them into the post!

EDIT: I also forgot Lucius...though I can fix that easily.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 5:47

I think Barbarossa is in a bit of trouble...
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 5:52

*clubs Izzy* What did I say about not doing anything?!

Anyway, done. Do let me know if I forgot anyone else. Someone always slips through the cracks, it seems....
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 5:54

We're so dead..
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:08

Oh good, which of your of dying allies would you like to save or you can attack Wulfred, who you hate. You can only pick one. Laisha the God of pain and misery awaits your decision.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:12

William Alatin III wrote:
Oh good, which of your of dying allies would you like to save or you can attack Wulfred, who you hate. You can only pick one. Laisha the God of pain and misery awaits your decision.

Well, since I have no idea where Aelos is, he's not wearing armor and Wulfred is a killing-machine on horseback.. I think I'm going for the 'steal Natir's horse and ride back to Scalekeep'
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:14

So long as you don't leave me in this asylum with free swords.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:15

Oh, Laisha, the griffons that suddenly appeared (of which at least one was Klaus') did they come from the building?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:17

They came from around it, thanks to seekrit actions. Namely, through the narrow gap between it and the building next to it. But they surprised Barbarossa ultimately, so filing through one at a time didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:23

Laisha wrote:
They came from around it, thanks to seekrit actions.  Namely, through the narrow gap between it and the building next to it.  But they surprised Barbarossa ultimately, so filing through one at a time didn't matter.

So the fire was really just in front of the door? I figured it would've covered more ground because of the furniture that was thrown.. oh well, I liked how you've done it, despite the fact of the rebels losing badly! Razz

Is Aelos fighting Natir with his Dragons, or didn't he reach them yet and is instead closer to Barbarossa? (Aelos and Barbarossa were close and ran to join Morek in the same turn)
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:25

No, the house is on fire, but on the right side of the house (house perspective) and spreading left with time (which is the side Klaus used to ambush the rebel commander).

And Aelos is currently battling Natir with his men. Question is, can the rebels hold out long enough for reinforcements to arrive? Stay tuned and find out!
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:27

You know, we (Duchess's side) are faring surprisingly well all things considered.

And I'm happy that Gilaver finally managed to do something too! Can I assume the shield broken guy can still fight with his sword?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:30

Yes, though he's badly hurt and thus might not remain in action for long.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:34

Okay then. He might still be useful.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 6:37

One more note: I'll come out with a complete list of in-action troops either later today or tomorrow. I need a break after writing all that. x_x
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty30.07.13 7:56

Did Javier's Ghilmen get to do anything, or were their actions taken during Ser Rayvs' segment? (I assumed the Ghilmen mentioned there were Rayvs', not Javier's.)

Quote :
On Bay Road, Rayvs' call was met with a confused response. "Why are you even asking that?  It is quite clear tha--"  The man was cut short as the Vanskerry, never ones for advanced tactical planning, charged around the Eventide with a group of peasant militia.  Weaving around the widely-spaced pikes, the Vanskerry hit the shielders as the militia attacked the pikemen.  The line was a flurry of blood and screams as the two sides clashed.  The militiamen were torn to pieces as they hacked and stabbed at the pikemen, but already, mercenaries were moving up from behind Rayvs to take their place.

The Ghilmen, seeing an opportunity, loosed a volley into the fighting sides, felling several more enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next