A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty
PostSubject: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty17.07.13 8:01

Won't know until I try!
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty18.07.13 13:55

Why do I have the feeling that Sir Lucius is plotting something else... fiery?
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.07.13 9:54

He's always plotting something fiery.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.07.13 10:31

It's also his weakness! wave a match in front of his face and he is powerless!
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.07.13 10:50

Arcanum wrote:
wave a match in front of his face and he is powerless!

Should try that...
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.07.13 10:51

WAIT!

I forgot, it has to be lit.

That is all. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.07.13 15:59

Oh no, a stone thrower!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.07.13 3:06

Laishas latest post has me somewhat confused.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.07.13 3:17

You'll have to be slightly more specific, Arcanum. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.07.13 3:23

Ok, ill try to put my thoughtsout clearly (a massive undertaking indeed).

Im guessing the mounted griffon slipped past my radiant knight on foot, though it looks like a griffon knight got hit by his lance anyways so yay for that Very Happy

If that was the case then the griffon on horse that sliced my conquistdor was gilaver since the only other mounted griffon was using a lance?

Lastly, uh, I think, is more of a question on how pc actions are to be written and decided. My last post had morek slamming into the lines with his shield ina charge and swingingwith his weapon but there was no mention of that.

Im not trying to be difficult or argue with rolls, just trying to ensure I know what's what in thes cene
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.07.13 4:04

...Oh, thanks forum. Way to not post my answer after I finished writing the damn thing.

Well, it's all the same issue, really. I take the combat rounds by unit rather than by individual soldier. So Morek, the Radiant Cross Knight and the two Conquistadores are a single unit and Gilaver and his four men (even though one is mounted) are taken as a single unit. Then I roll it out and write up a response according to the results of the roll. So the specific action Morek took may or may not have had bearing on the eventual outcome (at which I would simply assume that it missed, was blocked or dodged). That and Morek really didn't "slam" into a line more as he met a loose cluster of enemies in combat.

Specifically to the injured conquistador (he's out of the action for now, by the way, if that wasn't clear), he was injured by a nearby Griffon, hence the leg wound.

I seem to have forgotten the Wyverns and Plaguewardens, now that I think about it, but it's reasonable to assume they haven't done much. The Wyverns are too far back and the Plaguewardens no longer have clear shots due to all of the melee engagements.

Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty22.07.13 14:30

PC Party vs PC Party.

Excellent.... cheers 
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 1:15

G'day I'm back (partially, won't be able to be fully active till the 30th, because I'm still on limited internet, but I thought I would make an effort to ease the burden of my men on the Admins), I'll be posting a little.....

First questions because I don't have time to filter through heaps of pages of IC to figure out my situation exactly. From Laisha's last post I think my Outriders were just charged by the rebel nobility (AGAIN!?!?!) who are closely followed by Javier and his troops and I was supposed to be providing archery support for Gilivar who is currently in combat with the Radiant Cross.
1. How many men do I have left?
2. How many men am I currently in combat with?
3. Where exactly am I fighting?
4. Why is Gilivar expecting a miracle from a scout and a bunch of retainers :/...
EDIT: 5. And what did Natir and Gilivar do to prompt this kind of vindictive manhunt against us ???
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 1:34

Oddly enough I hope to get back into the swing of things soon as well, as far as I can tell I am still wandering the city with my men?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 1:41

1.) Maximum of ten, at the moment. Considering the situation, you may all be dead the next turn.

2.) All of them.

3.) Check the four last OOC-thread's pages. You should find Sir Nickolas' map that explains the situation.

4.) Well, you are the only ones with me. I'm not expecting miracles, I'm expecting that some of you attempt to survive now (that could be a miracle though). I'm also expecting that you reload faster than crossbow users, but that is apparently impossible.

5.) The rebels attempted too kidnap Klaus in the midde of a negotiation. Gilaver and his forces managed to rescue him with a timed rain of arrows, but the rebels got pissed and attacked. You are targeted by proxy and supporting us (and actions of Seph probably). Good old mob mentality might have something to do with it too.

Welcome back, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 2:07

thanks a ton, the maps were really helpful, cheers keep it up Nickolas!!!

It has become apparent my hope is limited.... and I'm fresh out of miracle juice from my Griffon days...
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 3:36

Don't worry, you'll all be saved by the flying spaghetti monster!

AKA Laisha.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 4:02

Didn't Laisha threaten to kill us all?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 6:26

William Alatin III wrote:
Oddly enough I hope to get back into the swing of things soon as well, as far as I can tell I am still wandering the city with my men?

As I recall, you were staggering around, seemingly high, far too close to the battle. Due to a lack of actions though and the fact you'd be screwed if you're where you were last, we can mulligan.

And yes, yes I did. DIE HEATHENS
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 7:50

Finally there is someone else to command Dragon knights instead of the slightly moronic Sangendal!
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty23.07.13 15:12

...Slightly? ER, I mean, yes, slightly! *nods frantically*

By the way, is there going to be any other posting? I know some people are in the middle of combat and thus don't have to, but it seems like we have a couple of actions still to go.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty24.07.13 1:16

Am I under attack and how can I find Aelos before he dies?
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty24.07.13 1:24

A question, what happens if we die?

Do we respawn as another character, immediately, do we have a mandatory waiting period? Are we completely removed from the game?

I wondering because I kinda might die soon
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty24.07.13 1:57

Ill havemy post up this afternoon laisha.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty24.07.13 3:03

If you die, you can immediately make a new character. We'll take it case-by-case in preserving whatever balance of power existed at the time of death.

That said, the RP will very swiftly decline if people lose all fear of death IC...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next