A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+18
Alexandria1
Evedas
Jing Ming
Sir Vinson
Aodh
Mesor
William Alatin III
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Mordred
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Isabel Tenorio
Klaus Witz
Pravenstern
Sigwald
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Psychozoa
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty
PostSubject: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.02.13 22:03

Just for the OOC talk regarding the Event if something is unclear or need clarification

@Rivata Thunion: your post leaves me with a weird feeling, I think you should at least give the GM's a chance that you can be spotted by someone, the City is filled with all sorts of Soldiers and even though you are good some of them could have seen you and stopped you
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.02.13 22:27

You got a point.But what reason they got to spot and stop me? I tought they don't have any.

Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.02.13 22:42

One reason could be because you are sneaking around town which is never a sign of anything good. And you are wearing a hood in the morning, it's not like the Sun is already at full intensity so you don't need it as a protection from the sun, and furthermore I doubt you look like a monk with that (probably) black cape and hood ...

And the town is in turmoil due to the riot so they will likely stop anyone looking suspicious.

but thats for the GM's to decide =)
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.02.13 22:45

I guess you are right in the end its for the gm to decide, okay will change a few things.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.02.13 22:46

Since this is OOC talk... I think my character and his dragons are still drinking outside the city walls.

Though I suspect them to magically appear among Thane Alatin's knights when something exciting happens.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty19.02.13 22:50

The Knights of the Radiant Cross are as well still outside, only the represantatives are inside, Me and Morek are inside in front of the Lady.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 0:08

So are the Griffons.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 5:18

I didn't know what time of day it was, so I had the new griffon detachment arrive just before dark. I hope this is ok.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 5:19

We'll go with it now being night.

It will make the activities in the city more chaotic for PCs (and probably just plain annoying for our GM)

/backseatGM

I love this job.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 5:20

Or I can just post it later when more people have spoken to the Duchess, I don't mind doing that.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 5:22

It's fine. We were going to get to night shortly anyway.

I'm about to do something far more disruptive than anything a PC could post. Wink

Hey Aelos! wish granted
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 6:12

Ooooh yeah!

Luckily the Duchess has another daughter, though perhaps I can slay the Kingslayer?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 6:13

... he isn't a Kingslayer.

He is -not- Sir Jaime the Lion who killed Ulric at the end of the Unification Wars and for some reason was accepted as a Griffon and became Izzy's bff. >.<
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 6:19

Psst! You've posted your comment in the IC thread, Pravenstern.

Ha! I catch your error for once!
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 6:20

You think that was OOC?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 6:21

I hate you twice.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 6:25

For playing a Griffon character?
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 6:26

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
I hate you twice.

hahahaha

Edit:
I'd like to edit this, just because I can't pop up in that scene and quote Pravenstout with partial disgust. Though, why would the Dragons hate the lions for causing chaos in Pendor?

Why didn't they take advantage of the situation and revolted!?! Oh mah Dragontooth.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 7:38

Hm...I planned on waiting a tad longer before answering, but it seems that it will only get more complex to answer if I do.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 8:31

...And I decided to go the short route instead. >.> I'll deal with the rest of what happened a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 11:39

Yuck, triple post. I'm becoming Isabel....

Anyway, I'll leave it up to a Radiant Cross player to address Klaus. It is your order and your men, after all, that he's addressing.
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 13:15

*Makes more enemies.* ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 13:17

It looks like some of the Orders wont even make it into the City haha, great start!
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys

Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 13:37

Make friends, not enemies!

Peace, not war!

Love, not anger!

The motto of the Eventide

Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty20.02.13 13:42

I thought the Eventide motto was:

Make colonies, not enemies.

Make sacrifices, not captives.

Make slaves, not subjects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next