A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Arcanum

Arcanum

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 3:12

So is it bad that I have alredy decided on a back up character in case morek bites it?
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 3:19

Javier has countless people that can replace him if need be.

The joys of naming almost every soldier in your regiment, it allows for so many possibilities!
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 3:53

Lol.. I've had the second character prepared for weeks. ;-)

Although I need to find a Sangendal NPC to wield Icebreath. Hah! Aelos' father! how refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 3:56

Id have thought given the sagendal lines luck hed have been dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 4:00

Arcanum wrote:
Id have thought given the sagendal lines luck hed have been dead by now.

Luckily, he is primarily a merchant and is probably something like a quartermaster in the Order. (The Sangendals have profited from the Ravenstern mercantile boost by becoming merchant two generations before Aelos II.)

Noo, my next character would be a merciless descendant of Archdeacon Ferrand Astigi..suprising? probably not.

EDIT: I do feel bad that the whole Barclay fencer thing won't go on..sooo Aelos must survive this ordeal in Windholm.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 6:07

Well, your survival is guaranteed should you choose to surrender.

Edit. Also, unless Morek or Aelos does something that Gilaver can react to, I probaby won't post. If they do, wait for me. There isn't much to do if we are in a melee, though.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 6:45

William Alatin III wrote:
Am I under attack and how can I find Aelos before he dies?

Well, let me think...you arrived with Barbarossa (or more technically, Lord Kilnam, who is currently flanking Gilaver and Natir). Right now, I imagine you would be somewhere between the burning building and the reinforcements from the wharf. That puts you in a very good spot to help Aelos (because you could ride in and join his formation behind him)...but very bad to not get stabbed off your horses by the several dozen men charging to save the Griffon force in the burning house.

Since you've been absent a while, though, and I don't really want to stick you in a terrible, horrible, awful position, you could chose to start near Lord Kilnam (and Javier) instead. You could merely ride late into the flank attack from the same alley.

I'll leave that up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 9:26

I won't post this turn, as all I can do is write the four dragons approach and perhaps enter a battle without actually hitting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 9:28

I'm guessing the clarion call would go around the melee in the middle of the street wouldn't they? Don't want to trample the Griffons after all.

Or do they? Very Happy 

It's nice to see PCs vs PCs though, I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 10:31

Soon, our secret plan will come to fruitition, and you'll be defeated!

Yes, really.

Really? I expected it the moment some people joined the rebels. Opposing sides tend to battle in this kind of events after all.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 10:44

Eh, Griffons google into oblivion and get slaughtered while they search the for lances among the Dragons...in other words, Dragon knights have no lances.
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 10:52

Quote :
I wasn't expecting it to happen so soon.
Ha! Do not underestimate the Pendorian desire for bloodshed!
Back to top Go down
https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 10:54

Aelos wrote:
Eh, Griffons google into oblivion and get slaughtered while they search the for lances among the Dragons...in other words, Dragon knights have no lances.
When did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 11:50

Im eager to see if kaemos style pays off or if pravenstern just crippled himself.

Ruining my well thought out battle plan! Grrr
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 21:53

Pravenstern wrote:
Gilaver took a page out of the book of Griffon legends, and jumped off his horse to attack the nearest Cross supporter with his keen sword.

I wonder..could it be?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 22:04

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty24.07.13 22:49

Awesome.. The Flying Griffon made it into the book of legends after all. Razz
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 0:15

There now hopefully i can get back on track Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 1:31

William Alatin III wrote:
There now hopefully i can get back on track Very Happy 

Just note that you have, in fact, 10 Dragon knights and not a mere 5.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 1:32

Thanks, I had thought that my force was much smaller
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 2:45

..... Oh look the Clarrion Call outriders still have something that resembles hope of survival, if you turn your head sideways and skwint?... Quick send in the 5, NO 10!!! Dragon Knights!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 2:48

Just to be clear, who are the rebels and wyverns charging?

Aodh, you might want to give more detailed orders...
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 2:57

Okydoke I'll edit my post to be clearer, instead of posting again. [Edited Grammer]
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 3:22

Much love Aodh, I hope you die quickly Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty25.07.13 4:20

I thought the wyverns were charging in to support the radiants since they were with them the entire time. Lucius would know for sure though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next