A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Laisha

Laisha

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty17.10.13 4:51

I would imagine you came out of the battle with the wounded in tow along with the less wounded, so yes.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty17.10.13 4:54

So that would be 33 renown from the ransoms?
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty17.10.13 21:15

Btw do i ever find out whether I've been lied to about the duchess' son? I assumed i did since we traveled together for several days and thought that i would pick up on it over that time. But hey, I'l let the GMs have the final word on it, or even Klaus if he and his men kept the charade up. Because If I didn't; I'm going to have to edit a thing i said in my chapter house.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty18.10.13 6:24

Griffons, were you planning to keep up the charade the whole time regarding Gilaver and the Duchess's son?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty18.10.13 12:14

Good question. Klaus would have informed the gauntlets when gilaver awoke. I would say that they were told about the ruse, and the reason for it (that we were working to keep assasins off the duchess's son) and if they helped maintain it then they would receive lodging in Sarleon, and the good will of the griffons for future encounters. Not to mention doing their duty to maintain order and save an innocent and brave young man.
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty18.10.13 13:06

sounds good, I'l RP my departure in "home sweet home" and that'l be the end of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29