A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh

Aodh

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty16.08.13 15:50

Hmm part of me wants to take back decision, because I would of had to walk through my 60 allies to get to ravys but I think should have to stick with it as punishment for not reading thoroughly even though it doesn't make complete IC sense.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty16.08.13 16:40

As I work on this map...it just occurred to me: Did no one notice Lucius getting pinned between a building and a really hot building?
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty16.08.13 16:41

I did, but figured he was enjoying it,
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty16.08.13 17:04

MAP:

MAP:

Hm...maybe I do make the text on my maps too small...for some reason. Unfortunately, it's also not the neatest thing. Too many disparate details in a small area. Let me know if anything looks confusing.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty16.08.13 17:29

Excellent map laisha.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty16.08.13 17:34

Thanks.

Huh...I think I screwed up the casualty list...not with any of your units, though, it was NPC units.
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty17.08.13 13:20

Arcanum wrote:
I did, but figured he was enjoying it,
Pretty much. He's a freakin' maniac.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty18.08.13 19:34

Klaus..what longer weapon? Aren't using Wulven's sword?

Its Alatin who fights with a two-handed greatsword.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty18.08.13 20:22

Good point! I was trying to remember what weapon I had. Thieves! Will edit accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 1:14

One of these days that mettenheim plate will fail you klaus.

.... but it will not be this day.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 2:29

Trust in the mettle of Mettenheim metal young warrior, for her plate will never break. Beware though of the smite of the radiant hammer, for verily it shall turn thine insides all soft and squishy.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 2:57

....... I like it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 3:23

Yay!! Ravy's was merciful!.... oh wait now I have absolutly no weapons and both side don't really like me at the moment.... snap...
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 4:06

...ok so now my only reinforcements that could have saved me.... left to go fight the Lions. Hmm, Ive seen better odds.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys

Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 4:08

Remember that there is still a ton of vanskerries/mercenaries coming up, I'm just taking my troop the maybe save Viktor

Aodh wrote:
Yay!! Ravy's was merciful!.... oh wait now I have absolutly no weapons and both side don't really like me at the moment....  snap...
It seemed merciful until you think about it Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 5:26

Ooh, a conversation between players!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 8:10

I was in one earlier, when my morningstar conversed with a griffon forearm.

In other news it looks like pravenstern really wants this sites first pc kill by a pc
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 8:39

Arcanum wrote:

In other news it looks like pravenstern really wants this sites first pc kill by a pc
I deny any accusations like this thrown at me! Keeping the Thane from killing the normal soldiers like chumps is important you know. It is also nice to end that mission fast...
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 8:50

I wouldn't have said your men are acting or appearing like chumps.... they seem to be doing pretty good.

Especially since they have a squadron of pissed off northmen trying to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty19.08.13 17:58

Well, that depends, our Gryphons have managed to only get wounded, and the Thane kills things in one hit.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty20.08.13 3:43

Just imagining the big burly Dragons hunched over a fallen comrade giving CPR with out breaking him would be a funny site to see.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys

Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty20.08.13 5:51

I think if you do CPR correctly there's a very high chance of breaking some ribs/fracturing the sternum..so it'll be a good CPR!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty20.08.13 8:07

This sounds like a job for the Radiant Cross!

Wait... I escaped already. I request a do over.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty20.08.13 8:32

I recommend avoiding CPR. We are trying to keep Wulven alive you know.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty20.08.13 8:33

Time to roll the dice to see what kind of medical training Aelos has!

*roll* ...MOAR LEECHES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next