A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty04.10.13 1:22

Welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty04.10.13 2:34

Welcome back Smile

Klaus are you leading the party with my men surrounded?
Back to top Go down
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty04.10.13 3:37

Klaus and his prisoners are with the greatswords and disguised Gilaver-as-Arrin.

Two greatswords are bearing the stretcher, three are armed and guarding you along with Klaus. Your arms and armour were left with the retainers, to be taken home with the main group as they can better carry it.

I would think you have been tied feet-to-feet, but with arms free. This would make disorganized movement difficult. Klaus realizes you are nobility, and is treating you best he can considering circumstances but with the knowledge of how he was treated under parlay (ie he has a very low opinion of dragon honour).
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty06.10.13 5:53

hmm, is it me or is sir varys technically waterboarding himself lol
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty06.10.13 9:32

It's a good way to avoid smoke inhalation.... not so much for burns!

Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty06.10.13 15:54

Do I have to post something? I'm kinda just going to continue what I'm doing.... I did research and found some techniques for fire fighting in the middle ages but the techniques seem counter intuitive so I don't know if I should do them...
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty06.10.13 16:13

"Hm...throw the bodies of the dead on the fire...." *looks around* *corpses everywhere* "Well, simple solutions!"
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty06.10.13 16:50

I'll officially proclaim you in wrap-up stage, Aodh. Rayvs' expedition through the fire (to be continued on the morrow!) and the situation at the Eastern Gate remain the only non-social scenes remaining before we can have a simple 'this is how it ends' post.

It's still a premature celebration, but... mimosas, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 1:07

Sounds good. I'll react if someone approaches me or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 14:30

Shall we just assume that De'Veer the lovable scamp waddles out the main gate or would you like me to post it?
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 15:12

Wouldn't you stumble across the Griffons and Gauntlet having their spat?
Back to top Go down
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 15:34

nah thats the eastern gate im headin out the main one
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 16:00

Of course, going through the main gate means you'll run afoul of the main loyalist camp.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. AHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 16:57

Well De'Veer doesn't know that! Razz Anyway aren't they all in the city? And of course I have no insignia's on my armour. (De'Veer was trained by the reasonable marines)
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 16:59

I'm just saying, there's a statistically high chance you'll be stopped when an armed company marches up to a line that was attacked not fifteen minutes ago.

Fortunately, I'm not running the show anymore, so you have a reasonably higher chance of getting away.

I think.
Back to top Go down
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 17:03

wait ... wait... it was attacked? Is there a thread for it?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 17:04

I've had a busy day. I very much hope to update Rayvs and the fires tomorrow... and we'll see what Methodius and Klaus+Dragons+Gilaver run into!

And Lucius!
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 17:09

DrSane wrote:
wait ... wait... it was attacked? Is there a thread for it?
Quite, in the castle thread, it's attacked when Rivatha is there, which is not long before you arrived. It was only a light skirmish, of course. They'd still be on high alert, that much is certain. They probably won't shoot you on sight, but....
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 18:24

Reasonable marines Shmeasonable marines. Windholm needs the angry marines now.

Or possibly the Space Wolves.
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty07.10.13 18:47

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
I've had a busy day.  I very much hope to update Rayvs and the fires tomorrow... and we'll see what Methodius and Klaus+Dragons+Gilaver run into!

And Lucius!
haha hope i didn't make it anticlimactic, never intended to fight unless Klaus said something horribly wrong or ignored me. Methodius just wanted to know what was happening, and with the rebellions end his mission was over. Maybe if the dawn showed up instead things could of turned different.

EDIT; Whoa, didn't know the duchess' son was with the griffons, good thing i didn't fight. Imagine that, enter town late; pick a random fight and end up killing the duchess' son that's disguised as a knight lol.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty08.10.13 20:26

wait..what happened to poor crippled Alm? study 

..and there they left him in the fiery heart of Windholm, to be burned alive and die.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty09.10.13 16:01

Well I ordered my men to help the wounded out of the street, I don't believe i was order specific, so your wounded alm would count, the Griffons were also helping the wounded so I would assume Alm went with them... but its still up to the Gm's digression, unless pravenstern says he meant to help Alm as well.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Witz

Klaus Witz

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty09.10.13 23:57

I'm all done in the eastern gate thread too.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty10.10.13 2:37

We'll wrap up shortly then.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty11.10.13 8:43

A concluding post will be up... soon! (tm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next