A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 3:11

To be fair I had no idea they were coming either.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 3:13

..... is no one reading the entire posts from laisha?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 3:13

I am!
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 3:16

I do Sad I just didn't notice it. Ugh this makes things ugly for me.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 3:28

You should have followed me!

Silly dragon. Razz

Im sure you'll be fine though.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 3:33

...no ones luck lasts forever Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 3:35

I think aelos's wulven had enough bad luck for your entire order for this event.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 4:00

Alatin..those were the reinforcements I mentioned in our pm's....and you still didn't notice them? lol

And yes, piercing plate with a silly outrider lance is beyond anything. I'll have Natir's head for this.. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 4:03

I thought you were referring to the lions as the reinforcements. No matter we press on and pray to Lady Luck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 4:09

Yeah defiantly my bad on that one, but I kinda get bored reading the deaths of other people's troupes, especially when they are our of IC sight. And i have been busy with school back in term. Razz I really need to pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 5:33

...Okay, so...I don't even know how to react to you missing the reinforcement thing.  I really don't.  At least, not without biting sarcasm, and that would be mean. >_>;

And I agree with you, Nickolas, it is dragging out some.  I'm not sure how to resolve it, though, without playing it out.  This war will probably end once the battle is over through a long wall of text, if its any solace.  And I'm sorry about Anton; I assumed he would take the alley since everywhere else was a bad idea.  Still is, really.  And while his story may just require a conclusion in your book...he still needs to reach that conclusion first and dying carelessly is probably the least likely way for that to happen.  I would just play him out for a bit longer and hope that Javier dies horribly soon so you can focus completely on the guy who was known as "Unimportant Background Character #4" in the credits until two rounds ago.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the third unit didn't engage (too many people already) and I couldn't be arsed to write about it.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 5:52

Quickly Dragons, do your terrifying roar and let snow come down from the mountians..or..you know...nevermind.

Are you saying we (the rebels) won this by default?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 6:03

...I don't see how you could have possibly inferred that Aelos. I simply said I'm wrapping up the event after this battle, not how it's going to wrap up. <_<
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 6:25

Laisha wrote:
...I don't see how you could have possibly inferred that Aelos.
Well it's really simple.

You've got the rebels on one side,
And the Duchess on the other,
Aelos and the Dragons joined the rebels,

so the rebels win.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 6:41

This math/reasoning seems sound.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 7:05

Regarding Sir Javier Kristoph Doyle, his death is not something I'm pushing for. It's just his character (and secret obvious orders if anyone paid attention to his bio) that will make it highly unlikely he'll live through the operation. If he somehow lives and has some sanity left, Javier's exploits shall continue.

I like Javier and Victor more than Anton. Of course, all characters shall have proper stories and not rushed boring stuffs. Also, I need to stop being on the internet when its late at night and lacking sleep...
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 7:15

Indeed. We shall see what happens. There are no guarantees that Anton will live or that Javier or Victor will die. I mean, Victor's in a desperately bad situation, but he may not die.

Also: *nailbats Aelos and Arcanum*
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 7:24

Laisha wrote:
Also: *nailbats Aelos and Arcanum*
All this violence...it's always beat, burn or kill. Why can't we all just sit on the already bloodied rocks of the world and negotiate in peace?

That's how the mafia does it... and they don't whack people no more.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 8:39

You also missed my other question, Laisha: where are the Lions headed?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 8:40

Oops, sorry. There's always so much chatter. Wulfred and his group are heading for you.

Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 8:41

Derp, more maneuvring with Sanders it seems.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 8:43

Well, they're passing him. It's still the same road. But eleven guys aren't going to break off for two when there's a bigger battle a little farther on.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 8:49

Trample him by accident!
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 9:11

Arcanum wrote:
Trample them both by accident!
fixed.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty16.08.13 12:43

So on nickolas's map where am I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 15 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next