A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+14
Kharad Moriendor
Ser Varys
Klaus Witz
Mordred
Jing Ming
Sir Nickolas
Pravenstern
William Alatin III
Aodh
Laisha
Sigwald
Arcanum
Isabel Tenorio
Sir Lucius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty05.08.13 21:37

Laisha wrote:

5) ...Could someone dig up the specific stats for Lord Wulfred?  I can't remember if it's in the old, locked OOC thread here or in the general one and the search function sucks on this forum. D:
Spoiler:
Also, what are the nearest troops for Gilaver?
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty05.08.13 22:22

I am loving this battle right now, might be because I am not in this battle... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty05.08.13 22:47

Eh..Oh..Ah..Damn.

So, Alm lost his horse and Wulven is dying.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:36

Thanks Pravenstern! Also, the troops nearest Gilaver? As in any or enemy? If the former, just the Clarions, but you're approaching Klaus and the city watch under his command. If the latter, just the enemies you escaped from (Wyverns and Aelos).

...And yeah. Gotta be honest, I was kinda hoping that the loyalist knights would mess up to keep things interesting. But sometimes, even the dice betray me, hence everything Natir did succeeding...minus scooping up the wounded. And losing half his remaining troop. But he saved the other Griffons and managed to inflict some damage in the process, so he came out of it much better off.

So, now it's up to Thane Alatin to succeed where Lord Kilnam failed. The good news? The Lions no longer have a charge bonus, so despite being outnumbered, the Dragons could pull it off. *ignores the infantry coming up fast behind Wulfred*
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:38

So basically we have no chance in hell?

When the gm gets all defeatist now I get worried.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:39

I meant the enemy. Would Gilaver make it if he ran towards them this turn?

Wulfred's stats were in the stickied Info-thread by the way.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:39

Considering my allies track record with good luck. I think I need to give this a bit more thought before I charge into possible death... We've been rolling snake eyes this whole event Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:42

William Alatin III wrote:
Considering my allies track record with good luck. I think I need to give this a bit more thought before I charge into possible death... We've been rolling snake eyes this whole event Shocked 
Hope you didn't run out of those when the Leadership tests start.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:45

Wildfre..anyone?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:45

...You said it, not me, Arcanum.

On the other hand, this is where the roleplayer truly shines. When all is lost, when circumstances are most dire, the roleplayer must overcome! ...Even if that means breaking down the nearest door and getting the hell out of dodge.

...Assuming Javier doesn't start stabbing Morek.

...You're screwed.

@Pravenstern: ...Well, shit. Now I look like an idiot. And...yes. You're in a limbo zone where it doesn't matter if you hop off and run the other way or stick with Natir, you'll end up at either destination in time.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:53

roleplay or not, if the dices fail you..that door will be locked and reinforced and you'll just stand there kicking a wall until Wulfred rides by and sticks his sword in your behind.

hehe, we'll see who rolls what next turn.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 4:58

Are there alleys around.

Honestly karma should happen and the universe will be back in balamnce soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 5:39

Well, before everything went to hell Javier did a flanking maneuver by going through buildings and alleys and such.

So, going through them may offer some semblance of hope as the remnants attempt to escape or salvage the situation.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 5:44

Question is, are there alleys around?

*rolls* Ooh, natural one. Looks like even the generic road of awesome has been blocked by a sudden earthquake.

But seriously... *roll* ...there's an alley across the street (ie. in the direction of Palatial Avenue), but it's going towards Lord Wulfred. But since he still has to beat Javier's men to death....
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 5:48

A real Dragon, at least two dozen times larger than the meager Qualis, suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"You shall not run from death, but greet it like an old friend."

Then it shook its head, violet eyes glanced towards the castle and the air surrounding our heroes burned their skin while the massive Dragon inhaled..a moment of complete silence in Windholm, but then it went down in flames.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 18:37

So, I just realized that most of you responded in the first twelve hours of me posting. That might be a record....
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty06.08.13 18:50

Laisha wrote:
So, I just realized that most of you responded in the first twelve hours of me posting.  That might be a record....

You're in the spotlight now.. better get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 2:52

Ill post later tody.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 3:56

Apologies to all, life has gone to shit recently and I may need a day or two more to get back on top of things. I hope its not too much trouble to ask you to wait Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 4:26

Don't worry. Sort your things out and post back when everything is quieter for you.
Back to top Go down
https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 4:28

I'll be completely surprised if Lucius survives this. That's what you get for playing an insane fanatic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 10:17

I've got one doozy of a post coming, trying to wrap up all the loose ends I have while trying to get the hell out of this situation.

What kind of sacrifices do the Dice Gods favor laisha?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 10:20

Goats and deer. They really like moose, though.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 10:29

My posts rival Laisha's in size.

I honestly think I put far too much thought into this.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty07.08.13 10:34

Victor? Good sir, Victor shall die with his Eventide brothers.

I believe the man you are looking for is Anton. Alas, his story will not have a happy ending either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next