A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC Scene - Windholm at War

Go down 
+11
Isabel Tenorio
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Sigwald
William Alatin III
Klaus Witz
Pravenstern
Sir Lucius
Ser Varys
Sir Vinson
Arcanum
Laisha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty24.05.13 10:17

Hearing the faintest sounds of screaming and metal ringing against metal Alexis sighed while picking up her helmet her 2 companions already at the door looking outside carefully.

" You Gaspar, get off your lazy backside and follow me. Your commander is isolated except for 1 of my men and skilled as he is 1 man can not repel an army.
Your current orders are completed and in the absence of your commander I'm giving you a direct order to fall in with my men while we head for him.
"

As she spokes Alexis loosened her sword at her side and braced her shield before smiling teasingly at Gaspar.

" Unless of course your going to let 3 girls walk these dangerous streets alone. "

Laughing playfully at her comment Alexis then headed through the door her 2 companions falling into step behind her both with swords and shields draw and ready to fight and did not so much as look back to check if the Glove was following her.

A short time later arriving at a run Alexis and her small group arrived at the church.

(( I'm guessing this would be ok? Fighting does tend to result in a lot of screaming in a city so I think I'd have heard it. ))
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty24.05.13 23:14

Gaspar silently followed alex
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty25.05.13 3:41

Seleucia and her cohort continued to march to the Harbor, to the Sea Viper.

"Bring the horses up, all of them!" She shouted in her thick Amalan accent.

"Centurion, go and find your men. Take them back to the Astraean church. We must overthrow this Greysword to end the revolt."

The crew of the Sea Viper led the Legion horses out of the ship. They were kept on board, ready to leave at a moment's notice, yet had been brought out for air and watering throughout the stay. Seleucia and her Legionnaires mounted them, the men looking much more comfortable than she.

"We will regroup at the church and strike the Duchess in force. The Griffons, the Lions, and the Clarion Call have sided with her. The Astraeans and the Radiant fools are against them, but I don't know if they are with us."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Merula

Marcus Merula

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty25.05.13 6:06

Marcus nodded and left her presence, adopting a brisk walk.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty26.05.13 2:36

Rivatha and her gloves found nothing of interest in taverns, so they all came back in tavern.. just in time when pascal and Gaspar got there too. Pascal told Rivatha everything that happened during the meeting, and after few minutes of thinking Rivatha began to giving our the orders, as much discretly as possible.

"Scout out whole castle and it's surroundings i need any way to get into, any way, one or two lone guards are not a problem, go, we need to use this chance."

Rivatha herself has rushed to guards of castle to tell what just happened. In hopes that some of them would go away to help defend the Wharf or the Duchess
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty26.05.13 7:03

[If Javier was interrupted or if I made inaccurate statements, let me know and I'll change this post.]

In time, Javier was able to make it out of the city despite the chaos. Too many were focused on the main event down by the Duke's Wharf, and Javier was able to bypass any obstacle that stood in his way.

Javier reached the small Eventide camp situated just outside the West Gate. An Eventide banner stood erect on a pile of stones, and the various tents were set up with perfect semblance of order, each decorated with an Eventide symbol. The horses were tied to makeshift posts, but were already fully geared and prepared for battle. For the men themselves, many were not located within the camp, but nearby onlooking the action across the water. They were fully aware of the action going on at the Duke's Wharf.

Javier rode to the onlooking men, looking at the scene before him.

[Action: Javier attempts to see if there are any more details he can find besides just general fighting at the Duke's Wharf.]
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty31.05.13 13:46

From Javier's vantage outside of the Salt Gate, he could see the Duchess' forces easier inside the wharf itself. Not that he could get specific details on their numbers or abilities, but he could tell they were well fortified behind barricades. Sharp eyes could see at least one hundred men, fairly well provisioned if a large stack of crates in the wharf were food. The Duchess' ship was currently moored within, as were a couple of other boats, presumably for the city watch. None seemed to be in use.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty31.05.13 15:06

"So, this is what you have been taking in while I was away," said Javier. "No matter, gather the men. We need to start moving immediately."

An Eventide Ghilmen asked, "Sir, are we simply abandoning camp?"

"Indeed, young Robert. The Eventide will be amassing our forces at the harbor, but I have a different idea. Besides, it will be a shame to miss the fall of Windholm, would it not?
The majority of us here will ride to the Duke's Wharf, finding a vantage point to oversee both sides. We may or may not get involved in the conflict, our main objective there is to have eyes for the Eventide during the battle."

Javier went dark for a second, and a demonic smile crept on his face.

"Although, perhaps if our bloodlust is strong enough, we can get involved without heed for caution. Personally, I wouldn't mind shedding some noble blood in the battlefield..."

Soon afterward, he reverted to his "normal" self.

"Robert, you, Nikolai, and Victor will report to the harbor and see what our fellow brothers are doing. For the rest of you, follow me to the Duke's Wharf. Move out!"

[Robert, Nikolai, and Victor depart from Javier's main force to the harbor. (2 Sergeants, 1 Knight)]
[Javier leads his men to the Duke's Wharf.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - Windholm at War   IC Scene - Windholm at War - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Scene - Windholm at War
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7