A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+18
Alexandria1
Evedas
Jing Ming
Sir Vinson
Aodh
Mesor
William Alatin III
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Mordred
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Isabel Tenorio
Klaus Witz
Pravenstern
Sigwald
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Psychozoa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty13.05.13 2:12

Actually Rivatha is waiting for replay in "Windholm at War" thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty13.05.13 3:31

go go meeting go. Kill Seleucia first though...
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty13.05.13 7:06

I'm taking on a more active GM role, so my playing of Seleucia will be even lighter. She'll still be present and you can interact with her, but I'll try to be a little less proactive with her this time around. I'll also take over more fully the GMing of Mesor and Psychozoa's scenes. Twisted Evil

And of course I'll keep playing Wulfy. He's the closest thing to Izzy's sekret Griffon lover, Sir Jaime the Lion. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Banned

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty13.05.13 9:20

Does this mean I get to see how many traitorous pitchfork wielding wimps my men are about to mow down with arrows sooner?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty15.05.13 17:56

This is definitely not the best of days for Clarion Call...
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty15.05.13 17:58

It could have been worse. ...I don't know how. Just give me a minute to figure out some scenario in which things could have been worse.

...Crap, I just realized I may be arguing with myself a lot this scene the way I've set it up.

Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty15.05.13 21:33

Apologies to all for my recent inactivity. Unfortunately the meeting is starting just before finals Crying or Very sad So don't expect to see much for a while I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty15.05.13 22:08

Pravenstern wrote:
This is definitely not the best of days for Clarion Call...

.... Tell me about it... Haha but in one sense I'm happy, makes my job interesting. I wonder if the Clarion Call will split between the different takes on the Clarion Call's primary mission that our two characters have. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty16.05.13 6:03

How are troop loses handled after eents anyways?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty16.05.13 7:52

Any troops that die, desert, or are otherwise not in play are gone and should be removed from character sheets. New troops can/should be purchased with the renown that will be handed out after the event.

In normal battles, we'll try to use the system Jing Ming created.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty16.05.13 17:17

William Alatin III wrote:
Apologies to all for my recent inactivity. Unfortunately the meeting is starting just before finals Crying or Very sad So don't expect to see much for a while I suppose.

Sorry about that. I tend to hit varying levels of posting speed on here. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 4:42

Haven't seen Mesor around for a while.. In case that he's gone inactive, how will that affect the progression of this event?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 4:47

Well, once news of his attack reaches the meeting, Valdor will obviously have you all killed by the hundreds of ambush troops hidden around the church grounds. After all your corpses are festering, Barbarossa will declare himself emperor of Pendor and seize control of the rest of the country through a series of pre-planned rebellions in the major cities. Once Pendor is subdued, Mettenheim and Veccavia declared principalities, and the prince defects and is declared governor of Amala, Valdor will then lead a massive invasion of Barclay, resulting in a century of warfare unseen in the history of the world.

...What?
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:05

Well, it is the bloodshed and all that worries me a little. Plus, those nobles need to join the upcoming battle at one point.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:20

I say briog them on. If the radiants can withstand a horde of anaconda knights and cobra warriors a bunch of nobles who haven't likely seen decently scaled battle wont fare as well as they did against a bunch of horse archers eho were denied their mobility.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:23

Arcanum wrote:
I say briog them on. If the radiants can withstand a horde of anaconda knights and cobra warriors a bunch of nobles who haven't likely seen decently scaled battle wont fare as well as they did against a bunch of horse archers eho were denied their mobility.

But what if they hold Mesor hostage? I'm inclined to retreat all the Dragons from that fight.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Banned

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:24

Well I already quit the game so it doesn't matter much.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:28

Mesor wrote:

perhaps you did, but the character is still around.
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:35

Mesor wrote:

This isn't a single player game, all your actions will reflect on the other PC's too, and they have yet to deal with any fallout caused.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:38

The k ight captain is dead! Long live knight captain Natir!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:42

O nice fallout just in time for me to join, maybe I won't have to wait long to test my bow.

If my character is ok and I can join before it's over anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 5:59

Just so everyone knows; The Dragons have been fighting for Ravenstern in every way possible, this involves getting red of bloodthirsty maniacs that roam the snow. For the course of this event, Windholm is a part of Ravenstern as far as Aelos is concerned.

This means that a murderer will be punished with Icebreath.

Edit:
If you want to do something about it, now is the time to strike poor Aelos.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 13:51

Mesor wrote:

:'(

Oh well I'll have to survive by myself now. Now I'm all by myself and only wear light armor Smile this will be interesting I guess.
And I'm not a Knight Captain yet, there is still members of my order back at base, but I might earn the title after I finish up in Windholm.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 19:35

I'd say you just got promoted to lead the entire Clarion Call detachment.

That raises the question, Mesor's troops, will they be under Natir's command during the event and then just disappear afterwards?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty21.05.13 21:07

Aelos wrote:
I'd say you just got promoted to lead the entire Clarion Call detachment.

That raises the question, Mesor's troops, will they be under Natir's command during the event and then just disappear afterwards?
I'd say that any possible survivors should join Natir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next