A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+18
Alexandria1
Evedas
Jing Ming
Sir Vinson
Aodh
Mesor
William Alatin III
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Mordred
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Isabel Tenorio
Klaus Witz
Pravenstern
Sigwald
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Psychozoa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty12.07.13 9:50

Nice work guys, I like how this is getting clearer now Smile
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty12.07.13 10:09

Just keep in mind, the main city map has the major roads. I maintain discretion in inserting minor (and likely narrow) roads at any given point in the whole thing.

Incidentally, the way I've envisioned the city, Generic Road of Awesome wouldn't connect to Palatial Avenue. Actually, there are a couple of terrain details I would alter...but I don't want to ruin such beautiful maps. *teardrop* Otherwise, spot on though. Clearly you're reading my mind. affraid 
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty12.07.13 18:05

Go ahead and swap equipment, Arcanum. Troops are really the only thing I would have concerns about changing now.

Well, and dropping a shield after using it for a shield wall... Evil or Very Mad 

Barbarossa will... say/do something tomorrow, when I've awoken!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty14.07.13 8:21

If my post did something wrong just tell me and I'll fix it. I'm not the best at the right format of rp combat.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty14.07.13 8:30

How fast do those Plaguewardes reload anyway? CC managed a single volley, while Wardens got two.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty14.07.13 12:07

Sir Lucius wrote:
So, if I'm reading this correctly, the Dawn Knights and Lucius are effectively between the house (that he just lit) and the now burning furniture? I was about to post but didn't want to be completely wrong. Razz

I think the furniture is pretty close to the house, so no. But... if I'm wrong... bom 
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty16.07.13 4:12

Having re-read Laisha's post, that does sound like it's the case. (Dawn being between the house and burning furniture.) And setting the house on fire.

I think once that's cleared up we're just about ready to continue.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty16.07.13 5:48

I wonder what roast griffon tastes like, because its going to get mighty toasty in that house.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty16.07.13 6:57

(Time for a Game of Thrones joke...)

Spoiler:

Okay, the spoiler made you think it was better than it was.
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty17.07.13 4:20

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
Having re-read Laisha's post, that does sound like it's the case.  (Dawn being between the house and burning furniture.)  And setting the house on fire.

I think once that's cleared up we're just about ready to continue.

I'll post once Laisha the Great tells me if I'm totally wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty17.07.13 4:23

....Totally wrong about what? I mean, you have stuck yourself in a position where you may inadvertently set yourself on fire. That's considered wrong in many cultures (but not in Mordred's mind scratch)

I also just realized I haven't gone through what troops are doing what where.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty17.07.13 4:53

I've tried to keep my men in my posts do you mean you want meto say here exactlywhat their actions are?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty17.07.13 5:01

The question is whether the Dawn Knights are between the burning furniture and the burning house.

But I think you kinda said yes. pale 
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty17.07.13 5:57

I was just trying to clarify Laisha's description of where Lucius and his men were. Nothing else. No meta info or anything, just simple clarification.

But yeah, it sounds like it's been confirmed that they are indeed stuck between the burning house and the furniture that's now on fire, so I'll go with that.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty17.07.13 6:01

Pryomania does have its downsides.....
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty17.07.13 6:02

Hardly. That's pretty much exactly where lucius should want to be. If it gets worse couldn't the dawn just scooch along the wall toget around the burning debris after all?

-------

https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=157
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40