A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The welcome and wtf thread

Go down 
+18
Shadow-Seeker
Ser Varys
Alexandria1
Evedas
Laisha
Kharad Moriendor
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Arcanum
Aodh
William Alatin III
Isabel Tenorio
Mordred
Psychozoa
Klaus Witz
Sir Vinson
Sigwald
Pravenstern
Jing Ming
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sigwald

Sigwald

The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty14.06.13 23:38

Depends on his Order of choosing...
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty15.06.13 4:46

Join the Radiant Cross, we will have the most awesome special Unit Very Happy haha you really thought I write something important
Back to top Go down
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty30.08.13 0:06

Hello its me again, its been gone a long time. Well, Aftermath ended very sourly for me so i was put off rejoining, but now i think im ready to have another crack at RP'ing.

Im thinking a radient cross doctor, by the name of Edion De'Veer, Level: Knight. I've got rough ideas of bio and stats, would Character Bio discussion page be the best place to make sure his stats are okay?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty30.08.13 0:17

Welcome aboard Mr. Sane! It's been awhile too.

And Character Bio (discussion) is the place for that, true.
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty30.08.13 3:09

Welcome DrSane! And right on time for the next event.

You should note that things here are more gruesome and heartbreaking than they were in Aftermath.

I'm Saeros by the way.

Quote :
(are these poisons single use only?)
Depends
- on the poison
- on the use
- on the GM

You could make a permanetly poisoned weapon with a weak effect. Or a really strong single-use poison. Poisons for water wells and food are single use as well, but there's nothing stopping you from buying a whole warehouse of poison barrels just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty30.08.13 4:17

Oh my character will fit right in. Sorry theres alot of lore to catch up on, has the Windholm event ended? I reckon it would be best to assume my character just arrives back from amala.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty30.08.13 4:32

DrSane wrote:
Oh my character will fit right in. Sorry theres alot of lore to catch up on, has the Windholm event ended? I reckon it would be best to assume my character just arrives back from amala.

Can I say, welcome? I'll say welcome...Welcome DrSane!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty30.08.13 4:41

Hello again, good to see you here DrSane.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty30.08.13 7:00

Welcome!

The event hasn't ended yet, but it should be going into the conclusion stage before long. We've finally gotten into the big battle, and it appears largely decided from my view. I wouldn't suggest waiting to join in though!
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty14.09.13 15:17

Since this is the WTF thread...

Quote :
You know he thinks Astraea is in love with him and will appear to him so that they may create a divine child? All he has to do is please her!
Guess who said it!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty14.09.13 15:39

Laisha.
Back to top Go down
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty14.09.13 17:15

This is the lady of the lake from the witcher all over again. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty15.09.13 5:24

WRONG! Both wrong!
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty15.09.13 5:30

You?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty15.09.13 5:31

Okay new hint.

The person who spoke it, is also the referenced one.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty15.09.13 5:37

Jing.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty15.09.13 5:41

Lucius?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty15.09.13 5:44

Ten points to Pravenstern!

geek 
Back to top Go down
Scooper

Scooper

PostSubject: Hello, I'm new.   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty20.09.13 0:50

Hi, I made an account a few weeks ago but wasn't able to figure anything out, I think I have a better handle on things now, but what is happening in the general world at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty20.09.13 2:03

Welcome! We are starting to wrap up the Windholm event soon, with the city on fire and everyone trying to get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty20.09.13 2:16

Hi Scooter,

we are finishing the first major event, with quite a large amount of fire and death. Right it'd be best if you chose a knighthood order that seems interesting to you, then create a new character with a little background story. Let us known if you need help with anything.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Sula

Cornelius Sula

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty04.10.13 10:30

Hi all of you!

So i didn't get to read all of this stuff, i am interested in Shadow legion, but is there more info about that order concerning relations towards others and general agenda? And yes ''The Old Ways'' is what exactly, i am not clear on that. Is there lore page or something so i can fuel my imagination from?

Also what is best way to read stuff in here? Just to get up to date in events. Still digesting character creation. Started to read all across forum and  i got overwhelmed by it all (my first impression pale) but il digest it eventually so any advice from where to start (don't say rules and char creation i read it all ready)
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty04.10.13 12:22

Hey. Welcome!

The Old Ways were largely improvised by us. We know the Shadow Legion liked the Old Traditions of the Baccus Empire, but we really didn't get any hints about them in PoP3. They're filled in as the Shadow Legion's ideology, three points. I should just look them up, but IIRC they are Meritocracy, Superstition, and... something else.

As for catching up, the best way is to read the Pendorian Chronicles on the King's Hall section. There's a good bit of info there, although it's primarily two sources. The first is the original PoP RP Aftermath. We wrapped up the climax of that RP and continued on with filling in from that point, skipped PoP4, and included some important/consequential events to reach the present situation. Catching up on the current event... eh... good luck with that! pale 

Don't worry about feeling overwhelmed at first. We do have a lot of stuff for newcomers to digest, but everyone is eager to answer questions. Jing Ming and Mordred seem to have the game-side down the best, as they made it.
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty04.10.13 15:57

Quote :
don't say rules and char creation i read it all ready
You, sir, are mighty crazy.

That said, be welcome to our fuzzy kingdom.

Read this

https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com/t20-pendorian-chronicles

and this

https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com/t21-knighthood-orders

-----------------------------

What is going on, you ask? We are wrapping up our first event, an extended prologue of sorts that eventually became an entire chapter.

A second event will begin soon, and the number of pain, death and insolation will more than double.

What happened, you ask? There was a riot that escalated into a full civil conflict in the city of Windholm. The city is just barely standing and will probably collapse due to the fires that someone created in the windy and wooden town.

Some of the orders were also looking for a shady monk, which turned out was from Barclay, a distant but powerful nation, who also revealed that there was some kind of prophecy to be fulfilled.

We have simple rules here. RP well, RP realistically, stick to your order's ideals, and survive. Everything is killable here, including kings and quest giving NPCs.

I promise you not a happy ending. I promise you only death (oh, wait, that was GM Laisha's line).

Welcome to A Kingdom Divided!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty04.10.13 16:10

I'll give you a hint as to who started the fires.

It totally wasn't the Radiant Cross. I blame the Griffons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The welcome and wtf thread   The welcome and wtf thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The welcome and wtf thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next