A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Event 2 OOC Discussion

Go down 
+18
Lady Rose
Azlanek
Kharad Moriendor
William Alatin III
Mordred
Harvey Wagner
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Frederick
Psychozoa
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Aodh
Methodius Marci
Arcanum
Pravenstern
Klaus Witz
Sigwald
Isabel Tenorio
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Laisha

Laisha

Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty09.12.13 14:03

You know, due to confusion last week and general busyness for the past couple of week, I'm extending the first period by a week so we can get a little RPing done. Enjoy the bonus time (when I get around to writing later tonight).

I suspect that the third period will also run two weeks, since that will be Christmas and New Year's.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty09.12.13 17:26

Heres my question, say we're friday, the objectives go through, but how would that translate for the RP in the threads? say if im still in the middle of talking to the barkeep or i'm not all that far into my 2 days RP wise.

Do we just drop whatever we are doing and start two day later? as in, will you post in every thread with the results from objectives and we keep going from there?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty09.12.13 17:30

That will probably be how it goes. I'll take into account the fact that you took any uncompleted actions and factor it into the scenario you enter the next two day period with. So acting in and of itself will be beneficial, even if the scene isn't completed properly (since I can't guarantee I'll be a perfect poster myself).
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty11.12.13 17:00

Dammit, people, that's three posts simply deciding to start walking towards Harvey! We need more expediency!
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty11.12.13 17:14

I've been sitting here waiting so I can tell them to kiss my metaphorical ass :p.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty11.12.13 17:17

Arcanum, be a good soldier and kiss it. Literally. With your hammer. >.>
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty11.12.13 17:18

Hammertime.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty11.12.13 17:21

Try it turtle boy.
I'll take speed over power any day and my character has both Wink.

But seriously don't expect to get much out of him because it ain't gonna happen, even if he wanted to tell you he can't. Hell half of his objective here he can't even share with Aodh. ( OOC wise he has secondary objectives I'm assigning him for each of the missions he's in that are to do with his lord or his back ground.

Just because this is his life and nobodies life is neat and tidy enough that they can just do 1 thing at a time and saving the world from a rampaging horde just isn't good enough for his former lord. )
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty12.12.13 2:50

Harvey, can you put your stats and equipment in your signature..please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty13.12.13 11:21

For the record, you can edit a week's Objective/Actions any time. That way you keep it all in a single, easily accessible post. I'll see it since I need to look over the entire thread anyway for each week.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty15.12.13 15:35

I am guessing Mortimer hadn't returned yet from Methodius?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty15.12.13 18:34

He did. Like I said, remind me if I forget about minor characters. And remind me more if I forget about them after being reminded that I forgot about them. My focus is on the players, so they'll slip through the cracks a lot.

Anyway, for the record, if you're currently interacting with other players, feel free to resolve your inter-character discussions despite periods ending. Though it wouldn't hurt to expedite the process when possible/necessary.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty15.12.13 18:36

Edited my objectives.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty15.12.13 18:46

I don't think ours will go much longer.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty18.12.13 6:19

This event needs an utterly insane NPC that is in fact the only sane character in the entire event!

*Creates a Malkavian from the great desert*

And you all thought the Horde was the problem!
Back to top Go down
Mordred
Admin
Mordred

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty18.12.13 7:36

Oh oh oh oh, can I play him? Razz
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty18.12.13 8:24

Only if his character looks like your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty18.12.13 9:40

For our -not complete nerds- gracious members who like me didn't get the joke:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty18.12.13 9:44

Sigwald wrote:
Spoiler:
This?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty18.12.13 10:57

I was thinking of something a bit closer to Sigwald, but that is a pretty amazing find!

And Mordred, you can play the Malkavian but then I get to play the Malkavian's archenemy:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty19.12.13 4:35

Just in case i have missed something gonna ask it there. What's up with Pascal(the glove who i sent to find Radiants) Did he find them and i missed a part about it, did the poor fellow got forgotten and is all lonely now, or has he died horribly in the desert at hands of certain sadistic Eventide Knight?
Back to top Go down
Azlanek

Azlanek

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty19.12.13 6:08

Dame Rivatha Thunion wrote:
What's up with Pascal(the glove who i sent to find Radiants) Did he find them and i missed a part about it, did the poor fellow got forgotten and is all lonely now, or has he died horribly in the desert at hands of certain sadistic Eventide Knight?

Certainly not that last part. I mean...that would be outrageous!  What a Face
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty19.12.13 6:12

And there's certainly no chance that a ethereal Clarion Knight just stabbed him and ran off....

>.>
<.<

Also, ya'll will have to pardon my lack of activity since Sunday. I've been quite busy this week. I'll try to get a little roleplaying in this week for all of your sakes...well, whoever needs me to roleplay scenes for them. And I will be doing the "one period = one week" thing this week. The fact that I've been so busy is exactly the reason why I made it.
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty19.12.13 18:23

I posted last weeks objectives result in my thread, it felt too weird to continue the RP with a huge piece of info missing. Hope that's alright. Alsoooo Laisha check your PMssss.

Edit: hmm that last action you guys did really looked like metagaming, Harvey and Rose.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty20.12.13 7:41

Objectives updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event 2 OOC Discussion
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next