A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm

Go down 
+7
Isabel Tenorio
Evedas
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Psychozoa
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Laisha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ser Varys

Ser Varys

IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 14:55

Rayvs smiled. The smile of a madman. This was his element. Being feared, not being afraid.

"Question one: Who do you work for? Question two: Why where you following me?"

Rayvs scraped the woman's daggers together, the wrenching sound of steel piercing their ears, and brushed the steel by the woman's face. He laughed and said "You have five seconds."

(OOC: zekic/rivatha , you can reply here for them)
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 19:27

Fear appeared in Sarah eyes.. yet it was artificial fear, and in a second she wickedly smiled.

"I have seen scarier things"

"All you need to know is that i am following you because i need to know what are you going to do in this city, you hold no interest to me, only your actions do, for now i need only information, what to do with it my Lady will decide.It is all you will learn from me."

"Considering this we can cooperate and form mutually beneficial relationship, or you can kill me now.What is it gonna be.. knight?"

Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 19:49

Silence reigned for a moment after the woman's declaration before the sound of soft laughter came from the mouth grille of the Radiant holding Melka.

It looks like the Lady Gauntlets have some fire in them. Do you think we are stupid? If you thought we were worth working with you would have come to us from the start.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 20:20

Evedas heard something unusual, like an argument nearby so he decided to get close to the scenery and saw something interesting.

-A round of applause for the strong willed woman.

Said Evedas, as he walked toward the scenery.

-I know your lady, she has great reputation for being...a criminal. I got a chance to see her once, how should I put this, she is inspirational.

Stepping toward the woman, Evedas ignored the twisted looking knight next to her and touched her face with his left hand.

-You are a fine lady, so tell me what she is up to, I might let you have your way for now. I do not want to be on bad term with that Lady.

-----
{OOC: His left hand is cursed so it's kinda burning, poor that girl.}
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 20:23

Mattus disregarded the person entering the scene. That would be another one dead of he was concerned, he instead moved close to Morek and spoke calmly to him.

"I think we shouldn't be seen here. The Radiant Cross should help people, not hurt them. I think he is going to kill her slowly, at least that is what I would do. I will go ahead to the Church and I think you should follow me."

Mattus make a quick gesture towards his men and they form up in the street towards the church. Mattus then looks at Morek, eagerly waiting for his answer.

[OOC: If we make it to the church can we just switch over to the other thread or does someone write an introduction for us.]
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 20:34

The appearance of another Knight of the Eventide, this one with a demon cursed hand, had unsettled Morek who had his gazelocked on the appendage before talking, though it was hard to tell where his unseen eyes were looking. He did not turn his head from looking front.

Mattus, sometimes to help people others need to be hurt. For a moment it sounded like that was a statement that he was going to stay. However, the Radiant roughly hauled the bound and gagged woman about and marched her past the cordon of Eventide men at the end of the alley, his heavy chain bound tome thumping against his waist as he walked.

Radiants, to the Church. I want this woman under guard. 4 plaguewardens, keep her quiet.

The same three plaguewardens who had been assigned to her earlier steped forwards in addition to a new one, seizing the ladys arms and marched her forwards with the rest of the party. As they did so Morek turned about and called down the alley.

Eventide! Do not take long, and remember, a live prisoner is worth more than a pile of lifeless flesh. Turning back to Mattus, his helmet gave the other Radiant a blank stare as he dropped his voice low. Let's go Mattus, there is something wrong with both of them. One has a physical defect but I fear both our allies may be ill in a way even we cannot cure.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 20:43

Evedas smiled as he turned his face toward the Radiant Cross men, and greeted them.

-Good day, doctors. I believe we do have business but not in this place. Perhaps after this is over? I would like to make an appointment.

As he raised his left hand up and away from the woman and waved at Mattus and Morek.

-I take it as a yes.

Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 21:24

Sarah glanced at eventide knight, she showed slight reaction to pain, however it was hard to notice.

"You think you know her, but nobody does, even not all of us know who she is. As far as plans go..i have no idea, my orders are simple and at this point obvious:Collection information."

Back to top Go down
Ser Varys

Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 23:37

Rayvs coldly looked at her, then said "Wrong." and slashed across her cheek, giving her her a stinging but shallow wound. He then 'kamos punched' slapped the bleeding cheek extremely hard, his gauntlets adding more pain than normal to a shallow wound and he said "I don't 'cooperate' with assassins and spies. I know your real reason for being here. I know the details of your insignificant little life. Do not assume to be in any position of bargaining."

Rayvs looked at her and glared.

"That was your warning. Do not fail again. Question one: Who do you work for?"

Rayvs turned to Evedas and said, "Do not interrupt, brother. I'll assume you haven't been around long enough to experience an Eventide interrogation. This is routine. Although for her, her final punishment may be a bit harsher."

Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty08.04.13 23:56

Sarah felt pain this time, and she showed it yet smile remained on her face, before she faded away during her next words.

"I work for my Lady, and that's all i know." said she with a bit of edge of.. disappointment? in her words.

"And whats next.. knight? Are you gonna cut my eye out, or maybe stick burning steel under my nails? Well who knows, maybe you are good enough to make me beg for mercy" Sarah started laughing maniacally.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty09.04.13 0:47

-I know who she works for brother. I can smell it from her, the smell of her Lady. I saw that Lady once, during my time with the Brotherhood. I have a keen nose. Ha ha!

Laughed ironically, Evedas then frowned, as he recollect his memory.

-She was titled Cait by the Brotherhood. I don't know her identity over that though, but she is a sly fox for what I've heard. She has a little shadowy organisation so the woman must be a member of it too.

-Don't kill the girl though, if she's a Maiden, we can always sell her to those ugly Cult. You know how they love Maidens. If not, let just sacrifice her body and soul for the "Council".

Evedas was not afraid of saying the word "Council".

-You can continue your little talk, while I watch for other rats that might be lurking around.

Evedas then shouted out loud

-Don't let me get you rats!

-----
{OOC: Is it too much info on Rivatha?}

Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty09.04.13 10:10

As The Radiants moved back towards the Church of Astrea, Morek founded himself drifting back to where the prisoner was being held. He undid her gag but left her hands bound and in the clutches of the plaguewardens.

I will ask a few questions and I would prefer it if you would answer truthfully. First, what is your name and why did you really ask to follow us?

He paused his questions as they walked, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys

Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty09.04.13 13:34

Rayvs looked to Evedas and smiled.

"I like how you think brother, but this assassin is not worth the money. I have something more special in mind for her."

Rayvs turned to Sarah, then smashed her across the face once more. He took Dusk and gave her another cut.

"Impudence is not tolerated. Mercy? Oh, you will cry. You will cry."

Rayvs turned to his Knights and said, "On our way to the Church."

Before moving out, Rayvs stopped, turned, and went over to Sarah once more.

"This is for lying."

He drew Dusk and proceeded to cut off her thumbs, thinking it would render her incapable of fighting ever again.

He closed in and whispered, "You don't work for Cait. I know who you really work for. You work for Varys. You've always worked for him. You lying vermin. He wants me dead, and you were supposed to accomplish that."

Whirling around, the sound of scraping metal could be heard as Dusk was slide back into it's midnight black scabbard. He continued to walk, hoping to catch up with the Radiants.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty10.04.13 1:49

Until when Rayvs had gone into the night, Evedas looked at Sarah again. He untied her with his dagger, picked her up and whispered into her ears

-Do you want to live?

The woman was trembling in pain at that moment, when Evedas had just had a good idea, or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty10.04.13 21:19

"Everyone want's to live as much as they hide it."
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty17.04.13 15:56

Evedas then pulled his left hand's glove out. He they use his dagger to cut the hand. Blood was shed and poured into Sarah's mouth.

-This is a bless yet a curse. And you will live with it.

Said as he put his glove back on, his wound from earlier has already been healed.
What Sarah could feel is the taste of blood, burning her throat. Her wounds were slowly healing itself. She could not feel anything anymore and fell unconscious. Evedas let the other Eventide drag her away again, with a smile. He had not had that much fun for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty07.05.13 20:43

Mattus was back in the alleys. They looked much better in the Sunlight, and he also felt a little bit more safe with his men around him. They made their way back to the Tavern of last night. Mattus instructed his men to look for beggars along the way, maybe they saw the man they were looking for. If the storys about him are correct he should be recognizable.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty12.05.13 17:53

Mattus' men stumbled across a few beggars, but none could think of the man the Radiant's asked for. A couple did manage to relate, somewhat incoherently, about Valdor's Mystmountain mercenaries, but little else.

In the daylight, the Wind-Scoured Tavern looked surprisingly dilapidated for being in a relatively prosperous section of town. And older woman was manning the bar this early in the morning. Her face was hard and she seemed considerably less personable than James from the evening before.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty19.05.13 23:48

Even though they had no luck with the beggars Mattus still walked on, the day was long and the sun was shining. They entered the Tavern soon after and walked straight for the Bar.

"Good Morning, do you have some bread and ale for us, we are starving. And when you are done we would like some gossip, I heard there was a fight yesterday and some of Barabarossas men were hurt!"

Mattus' men took a seat right beside him as he searched his purse for some coins, he placed them right in front of the older Woman.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty20.05.13 4:20

The woman smiled and gave the slightest of neck bows before sliding the coins off of the bar top. Oddly, the coins made no unpleasant sound, almost as if they were gliding across the wood. With that she turned and called out to the fire-haired girl standing by a closed door farther down the bar.

"Heleva, bring the bread and wheel of sharp cheese."

The older woman scowled back at Mattus, although did so directly from her previous smile.

"Gossip, eh? Do you think all old women are gossips, or just old tavern keepers?"
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty20.05.13 22:18

Mattus managed to direct his most polite smile at the old woman. He hoped he was like his grandmother back in Mettenheim, hard on the outside but once you got to know her she was the loveliest woman.

"Everyone has something to tell. From the youngest to the oldest, but the only the wise ones know what is Gossip and what truth. I for myself was wandering through the city last knight close to the wharves. It was short after dusk and the last rays of light seemed to play a game with me. It felt as if I was followed by a shadow of sorts. But as I turned around it was gone. To be clear, I wasn't drunk and it wasn't my shadow. This thing was following me for half an hour at least and nearly in the same distance behind me. When I reached this tavern later that night the shadow was gone. There are strange things happening in Windholm at the moment and there might be story I can make sense of."
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty21.05.13 8:41

The old woman stared at Mattus, as if pondering something. Her concentration was disrupted by Heleva placing a plate in front of each Radiant Cross warrior, followed by a larger platter with two loaves of bread and a large chunk of a cheese wheel. A thin cord with handles was also on the platter, a cheese slicer... fancy place, this tavern. Heleva smiled at the knight as only a young woman could. Her expression was disrupted by a scowl from the older woman.

"Bring them a cask of of the brown ale from Javiksholm. They can serve themselves after, dear." The woman's voice had softened as she spoke to Heleva, but hardened again at Mattus. "The Ven'bal Judicator SuchandSuch must be keeping the good Valonbray ale for himself. I swear, I didn't know a goddess cared for ale!"

The elderly woman laughed, somewhat unpleasantly, at her own joke.

"A shadow followed you, eh? Well then, I have something that'll stop that for sure. It's a dragon egg. Only I don't have it with me, it's at my palace in Barclay. The Ten-ory-oo family seized it years ago. But I can buy it back, a few thousand denars is all I need. I saved a great deal when I was Mordred the Mad's mistress, you see!"

The woman cackled again, not even waiting for Mattus to respond.

"Ale, bread, cheese'n'beds are what I have to offer, Knight. If'n you're after more, try the beggars on the streets. They've all gone off to join that butcher who fancies himself a conqueror though, so you'll have to get to his camp first."
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty22.05.13 0:02

Mattus smiled about the story of the old lady. They wouldn't get any out of this woman right now.

"Thank you for that story, I wish you good luck in getting that Dragon Egg back."

After that the group just sat there eating and drinking. The Tavern was nearly empty but maybe something important would happen in the meantime.

OOC: I will just wait a day or two, maybe someone will come in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty22.05.13 0:24

The door of the tavern flung open and in stepped a man in dressed in the trappings of a Dragon scout. He went to the counter and quietly muttered to the keeper. He gave the Dragon a wide eyed look then nodded and went to the back only to return with three pints of ale. He took all three to a table at the back. He seemed troubled.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty22.05.13 3:42

The Old Woman smiled at the dragon as Heleva served him. The Radiant Cross and the Dragons, they weren't old enemies, right? No no, the Radiant Cross overthrew the Dux of Ethos. Or was that the Shadow Legion? Perhaps none of the Orders had been invovled. Ah, no matter. Still, this Dragon didn't attempt to speak to her, he wasn't here for the tavern, just the location.

She turned back to smile at Mattus again, and wandered closely. With a dry cloth she began to rub the bar down, while her lips moved but it seemed to anyone farther away that no sound was coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm   IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Scene - The Alleys of Windholm
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next