A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Event 2 OOC Discussion

Go down 
+18
Lady Rose
Azlanek
Kharad Moriendor
William Alatin III
Mordred
Harvey Wagner
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Frederick
Psychozoa
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Aodh
Methodius Marci
Arcanum
Pravenstern
Klaus Witz
Sigwald
Isabel Tenorio
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty29.11.13 11:21

1 Spare quiver each shouldn't slow us enough to be important right now. We can drop them later if we get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty30.11.13 6:39

Sorry for double posting.

Laisha do I have any money? I don't mean a huge amount just the normal that a Knight would carry around. I have an idea for laying the groundwork.
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty30.11.13 13:07

i think Laisha prefers that kind of stuff to be asked over PMs, at least that's what i do, and i suspect most of the others do as well.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty30.11.13 13:33

Or in chapterhouses. I would think it benefits the player more than me to keep some things a secret.

In this case, yes, you, as well as most of the other knights, have a handful of money to do a few things like eat, sleep, maybe pay a Red Brotherhood guildsman for some info. Just keep in mind, it's not enough to make a big bribe or make big/expensive purchases. I'll trust your discretion on that front (I'd much prefer not to correct erroneous actions).
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty30.11.13 14:09

Since this is a question thats pretty basic and effects everybody it seemed like kinda douche move to hide it from everybody. None of us have money enough for it to make much difference anyway.
Thats fine anyway, I'm carrying enough money to pay for anything normal that my company would need which is more then enough for my purposes.

Are there any people still living in the residential area? I know what I want to do RP wise but I need at least a couple of civilians for it to not result in me looking like I'm insane. Or are they all clustered in the slums?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty30.11.13 15:52

It's in the description, but there are some vagabonds, crazies, ne'er-do-wells and the like in the slum.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty30.11.13 23:36

Regarding objectives thread. Wouldn't it be better to have such thread in each chapterhouse instead? maybe even one thread for one player?It would create lots of threads, but I think it would be much easier to navigate for GM this way.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty01.12.13 1:34

...... I read it a dozen times and somehow managed to completely miss it every time.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty01.12.13 5:48

Just noticed my last post said "slum" rather than "residential district."

Anyway, it could be in each chapterhouse, certainly. I suggested as much. But I decided to leave that up to the players regarding whether or not they want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty02.12.13 13:45

Apologies for the lack of activity. I've been quite sick the last few days. I'll get active as soon as I'm able... which is hopefully soon. =/
Back to top Go down
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty02.12.13 13:50

Christ ive been sick to, must be some bloody intercontinental bug.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty02.12.13 14:21

Nah, Lucius just teleports to Australia in his off-hours.

I have a podcast to record tonight, so I may or may not get to whatever posts require responses from me.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty02.12.13 14:50

Mine, I'd like to try and RP out at least some of my speech so I can use the citizens reactions to work out what offers will work best.
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty04.12.13 14:40

Laisha wrote:
Nah, Lucius just teleports to Australia in his off-hours.
Crap, I've been found out!

Luckily I'm actually over that nasty cold. It's amazing how easy it is to engage your brain when you're not sick as a dog.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty04.12.13 17:16

Sorry folks, haven't been able to put my mind on this. Remember, the objectives thing is important for when I'm too distracted to do much RPing.

I promise to give you a few posts before next week though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty05.12.13 3:50

Should we add a Tavern thread? or just rp it in the slums?
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty05.12.13 8:33

since its a subsection of the slums i reckon it would be the same thread? but ya i'l wait for the answer too in case.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty05.12.13 9:17

...Did you even read my post Methodius? Razz

It's in the slums, yes. I don't want to subdivide the event excessively. That would hurt as much as cramming everything into two or three threads.
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty05.12.13 22:58

but thats what i said silent
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty07.12.13 4:57

So, I was thinking of when to make the objective due, and I've settled on midnight GMT on Sundays.

So, if you haven't written up proper objectives yet, now is the time. Also, I'm noting that some of your objectives are more akin to your overall goals for the event rather than something more appropriate for two days. Not that I can't work with general objectives, but it'll be easier to determine the success of your actions when you're more specific. My responses are very much governed but how much detail I have to work with.

Which brings up another point. When you do things like send out scouts or similar, be sure to remind me (in private) that you did. Otherwise I'll forget. Side effect of running a game for so many people. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty08.12.13 5:00

What happened with me? I grabbed somebody and spoke to them and asked them to gather some people so I could RP my speech but nothings happened. I was hoping to avoid doing the whole thing as one of the 2 day actions.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty08.12.13 6:28

You never made it quite clear that you wanted to properly RP that out. That said, it did kind of slip past me since I thought it was just an objective for the period, so let's see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty08.12.13 7:41

Harvey Wagner wrote:
Mine, I'd like to try and RP out at least some of my speech so I can use the citizens reactions to work out what offers will work best.

Uhhh I kinda did say I wanted to RP it out mate :p.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty08.12.13 8:21

You said that in this thread, didn't you? That's why I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey Wagner
Banned
Harvey Wagner

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty08.12.13 8:23

Yup Smile, no worries I doubt it'll be a long conversation.

They'll either say yes or tell me to get fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event 2 OOC Discussion
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next