A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To sail the seas

Go down 
+7
Ferdinand XIV
Marcus the Shadow Fighter
Pravenstern
Ealdred
Laisha
Ser Varys
Jing Ming
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frederick

Frederick

To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty15.07.14 21:40

I miss you all so much and the great times we had. Maybe not the silly arguments we indulged in, certainly not that obsessed stalker with three accounts. But I'll always remember the times one small post could change a tedious throne room meeting into something that drove me to furiously writing and staying up reading throughout the night. I really enjoyed it, and I know it made me more eloquent and taught me to write far faster as a result.

I dropped off really in 2013, but that year was, not to put to fine a point on it, kinda fucked for me, and this year I've so busy with work I just never really found the time to come back. I would personally love to be a part of this card. And coming back here has honestly reminded me of how much I loved this place and you guys.

So if anyone else wants to, I am 100% keen to have a second (cough 4th more like) crack at this with anyone here who is keen. Hell I'll even try GMing again if you guys need.
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty16.07.14 2:28

2013 was indeed fucked up back here too.

Drsane, I sent you an e-mail. Send me one back please so that I know I can contact you through that one with addresses and stuff (unless you're the one called Caleb, then I got it already).

I'm not sure Isabel got hers because the e-mail she registered with seems to be fake (like mine). So if you're reading this, Izzy, let me know somehow if you want in. You're kinda important so I'm sure we'd all like to have you too.

I'll buy the paper and stuff and should send it until Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com
Marcus Merula

Marcus Merula

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty16.07.14 5:19

I have received my e-mail, though I have a slight problem with a piece of paper being sent around the world: would it not be easier to send it around digitally, and finally print it out? Just a thought.

However, I see that a piece of paper is more original and it's nicer to look at it and think "those guys have touched this, okay that was a creepy thought". Razz

It'll work out in the end, though.
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty16.07.14 7:01

Don't worry, once it survives Brazilian and Australian post offices and reaches Europe everything will be fine Very Happy

Unless any of you is living in a warzone or something. Or Italy.
Back to top Go down
https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty16.07.14 18:29

Or New Jersey.

...Wait. *checks current address* ...Fudge.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Frederick

Frederick

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty17.07.14 0:49

Australian post office? We just give letters to whoever looks like they are heading in the right direction Razz
Back to top Go down
Ferdinand XIV

Ferdinand XIV

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty26.07.14 5:27

You guys shouldn't trust post offices.. I think pigeons would be a safer bet, especially if you call it Madigan.. things can't go wrong if you call pigeon after a crazy prophet. (It is known)

Back to top Go down
Ealdred

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty21.01.15 2:39

What actually happened to the Aftermath character sheet? Is it still en tour?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty23.01.15 10:58

Possibly, I do recall receiving it and posting it forward to Tobberman. He had received it when I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To sail the seas   To sail the seas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To sail the seas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Kingdom Divided :: Pendor :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: