A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+18
Alexandria1
Evedas
Jing Ming
Sir Vinson
Aodh
Mesor
William Alatin III
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Mordred
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Isabel Tenorio
Klaus Witz
Pravenstern
Sigwald
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Psychozoa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty02.07.13 16:12

Just kill more, Laisha! More death! More renown!

Oh great, renown. I'd best get back on track with recording the actions/kills/wounds that might result in renown earning before it becomes overwhelming!
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty02.07.13 16:39

I apologize. I have been exceedingly busy this summer so far.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty02.07.13 17:58

I thought not having a bunch of people post contradicting actions was a blessing in disguise.. time to get rid of the confusion in the thread.

Lord Kilnan is just..standing there watching the people get massacred?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty02.07.13 18:02

It's not a big deal really, was mostly surprised at the lack of action rather than action being required.

CONTRADICTION...is a bit of a headache, this is true. Maybe we'll find out what Kilnam is up to next post.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 0:53

Well, Gilaver is currenty in a position where he just needs to stand and watch, unless something requiring his attention happens. However, I could write a monologue if needed.

Also, the butcher is reminding me of the Commissars from 40k. Not enough arrows for us all...

Last edited by Pravenstern on 03.07.13 10:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kharad Moriendor

Kharad Moriendor

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 4:29

I think Kharad is currently sailing into the wind and thus hasnt arrived yet. I could post something to convey this but it would mostly just be curses and profanities Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 15:36

The method of the imperial guard is time tested.

I want to know what happened to melka. *eyes zekic*
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 19:57

She escaped and slit your throat in process of course >Very Happy

I have no idea to be generous, she would try to escape if given the chance, but other then that it's up to you, as she is an secondary objective to Rivatha.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 20:05

No, no. Morek cut her bonds and gave her a few words before the battle really started. If you goa few pages back you'll see it because I don't re,e,ber exactly what I wrote. I just wanted to try and keep the character Continuity going :p
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 20:22

Am I correct when I assume that 6 plaguewardens, 3 Radiant knights, 2 Conquistadores and Morek are approaching?
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 20:25

In addition to half the dawn wyverns that went to the flank to provide cover from the outriders.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty03.07.13 22:50

Quote :
No, no. Morek cut her bonds and gave her a few words before the battle really started. If you goa few pages back you'll see it because I don't re,e,ber exactly what I wrote. I just wanted to try and keep the character Continuity going :p

Well damn i should read stuff more accurately.

EDIT:Found it, should you agree you can use Melka in anyway you please, i think she best fit's for protecting you back tough, she got throwing knives and short sword. I hope i don't burden you too much with this, i don't have time right now to Rp her in all that mess.If you don't want to mess with her either i can just send her away from fight.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty04.07.13 5:21

Nah, that's fine. Then shed just be behind morek and his shield now.

Hooray for continuity!
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty04.07.13 5:34

Woohoo!

Barring the unforeseen, I'll be updating tonight.

...Sadly, the unforeseen has a habit of creeping up on me, so stay tuned. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty06.07.13 10:59

Laisha how far away is my group from the griffons and outriders.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty06.07.13 11:42

Uh...hm...that's a good question.

Pravenstern, how far from the house would your line be? I would assume not too far, but I'm having a difficult time conceiving of just how far.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty06.07.13 20:57

At the same place where we beat the cavalry. I don't think it is very close to the house, however.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty08.07.13 6:42

I think Barbarossa should kill Sir Pravenstout. Or Herr Witz. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty08.07.13 6:58

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
I think Barbarossa should kill Sir Pravenstout.  Or Herr Witz.  What do you think?

Both.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty08.07.13 7:10

"We'll see."

So, according to Pravenstern's answer...assuming the Radiants closed a decent amount of ground when they changed directions, maybe somewhere between 50-60 meters?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty08.07.13 9:39

Aelos wrote:
Isabel Tenorio wrote:
I think Barbarossa should kill Sir Pravenstout.  Or Herr Witz.  What do you think?

Both.
Good, while Barbarossa is busy killing a being of different world, Gilaver will simply cut his head off. However, Griffons would appreciate if he would leave Herr Klaus alone. The Captain's insurance company agrees.
Back to top Go down
Sir Lucius

Sir Lucius

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty09.07.13 3:22

How many Dawn have been taken out? I've kinda lost track. >.>
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty09.07.13 3:26

One got knocked over by a flying chair, but I don't think he's dead, I don't know if he is injured either.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty09.07.13 4:29

He exploded actually. Apparently a side effect of pyromania.

But no, he's just dazed. The traumatic brain injury won't rear its head until much later.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty09.07.13 4:35

Boo! Keep track of your troops!

A thread in your Chapterhouses wouldn't be a bad idea, actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next