A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+18
Alexandria1
Evedas
Jing Ming
Sir Vinson
Aodh
Mesor
William Alatin III
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Mordred
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Isabel Tenorio
Klaus Witz
Pravenstern
Sigwald
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Psychozoa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Laisha

Laisha

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty21.02.13 20:05

That wasn't nearly as threatening as you thought it was....

Anyway, there you all go. Three threads, so that I don't get confused and find myself constantly digging for vastly different situations.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty21.02.13 20:23

As I was kindly reminded, the Dragon knights were starting their own little adventure. For now, the big thread has been updated with the beginnings of their escapades.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty21.02.13 20:36

Laisha wrote:
their own little adventure.

I have a bad feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty21.02.13 20:54

Is it ok if i control NPC's to such extent, or should i leave it all to GM?
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Banned

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty21.02.13 20:58

I would but my character is of the opinion that anybody not actively trying to commit genocide on the Jatu is a useless waste of breath and should drop dead.... so polite ain't really his thing.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty22.02.13 3:59

Are the rest of the ebony gloves still with the majority of the knights? (Cross, dragons etc)
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty22.02.13 5:06

You can control your own soldiers. Other NPCs should generally be left to the GM.

Unless Laisha has other things in mind.

/backseatGM
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty22.02.13 5:30

Back seat is the best seat I guess.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty22.02.13 18:54

Eh, I'll let it go this time. I prefer to be in control of NPCs, but I'll give a little latitude concerning there's a trait involved. I'll be clear about it if I'm uncomfortable with how far someone takes their actions (which means, most cases).

And by clear, I mean I will drop the "Judgment Rock" on your head. What is this mystical rock you ask?

Well, I must have a few secrets, yes?
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty22.02.13 23:34

Quote :
Are the rest of the ebony gloves still with the majority of the knights? (Cross, dragons etc)

Yes, they are basically there so i would know IC if anything important happens.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty23.02.13 0:01

Laisha is what I did okay? because we had talked about how I'm banned from the city as well beforehand?
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty23.02.13 0:52

By the way will try to mention ebony gloves, when i can, as you see in last post. I wouldn't want to spend time to rp how each of them overcomes every obstacle if its ok.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty23.02.13 11:16

For the record, I'll give this my full attention for responses later this evening (EST).
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty23.02.13 18:26

You're all SoL when Seleucia applies the might of her small naval vessel to this situation!

Mwwwwhahahahahaha *chokes on a mint like Heady Lemar* (100 bonus renown for the first person to post that reference...)
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty23.02.13 19:04

I threw it into google and got an actress from the 1930s.

On another note, I tremble in fear of that hunk of wood in the harbor! Oh wait..... no I dont Razz

Mornigstar beats wood any time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty23.02.13 19:26

Somehow, I feel that someone would stab you before your morningstar did substantial damage to the ship....

Also, I just realized that this event got exponentially more complex. I better get crackin'!
Back to top Go down
Sir Vinson

Sir Vinson

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty24.02.13 5:36

Blazing Saddles go me!
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty24.02.13 10:53

100 Bonus Renown to Vinson!

(am I serious? am I serious? Tune in... after the event!)
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty26.02.13 20:21

It's worth noting that you may want to be sure you don't have any PMs from me when I update. There may be seekrit information I don't trust other players with having, even if it's only OOC. I know I wouldn't trust myself with information I shouldn't know. Wink
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty26.02.13 21:05

What about the Dragons?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty27.02.13 6:51

You didn't write anything. You have to make a move for me to react to something. I know what you're generally trying to do, but I'm not going to assume you went in a particular direction or have taken a particular action.
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Banned

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty28.02.13 0:09

Ahh I so hope my searching knights find the Ebony spy.

It will be so much fun for me to decide what to do with him Smile.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty28.02.13 0:14

He is far away, he is faster then you, and he had done nothing wrong, so good luck ;D
Back to top Go down
Mesor
Banned

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty28.02.13 1:01

He is not that far away or he wouldn't be able to see us at all given that the horses are between you and me, plus my men have horses :p.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty01.03.13 9:22

For the record, I'm going to try to post this evening. Apologies for the small gap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next