A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Bio (Discussion)

Go down 
+22
Frederick
Shadow-Seeker
Marcus Merula
Kharad Moriendor
Alexandria1
Sir Nickolas
Laisha
Arcanum
Evedas
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Sigwald
Mesor
Aodh
Pravenstern
Psychozoa
Ser Varys
Sir Lucius
William Alatin III
Mordred
Klaus Witz
Jing Ming
Isabel Tenorio
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Evedas

Evedas

Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty06.04.13 16:02

Anyway to get more attention to the site? Kinda need more chaos within Windholm. Maybe talking about stuffs in the Talesworld thread?, or ask for a sticky? Just suggestion on the totally wrong thread. Whip me, HARD.
Back to top Go down
Jing Ming
Admin
Jing Ming

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty07.04.13 1:16

I thought about facebooking and linking it to pop there. Yeah, my problem is that I have a lot of ideas but end up doing only half of them.

I have other marketing strategies in mind. It's probably best to wait until I've finally posted the traits and SM/Gauntlet coolerness improvement.

Bah.
Back to top Go down
https://popshadowwar.forumotion.com
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty07.04.13 3:44

We've really done quite well on membership. I still have hopes to fill every Order with two PCs, but we're not that far from it. Getting much bigger than we are now might make the GMing a total nightmare though.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty17.04.13 17:05

First post on this forum. I was sorta recruited from the Aftermath boards (and I'm fairly new there as well), so there's my history!

I apologize if there are any errors or inconsistencies within my Character Bio post (Had to do everything with just the information provided). It is currently late at night and there's a lot of information to look over when creating a new character. I also understand I did not follow the exact order of operations when applying, but hopefully its easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty18.04.13 2:19

I like the story! It'll be nice to have a (cursed) Eventider around... or should I say another?

For renown spending, it's 150 reserved for troops and 50 for anything, so you'll need to reconfigure the number of troops (or knock out most of the equipment, your choice!) Somewhat related: You won't be able to carry all of those weapons at once. (I imagine you weren't planning to anyway, but you know!)

The traits and such look proper, but Jing Ming may catch something that I don't see.

Back to top Go down
Sir Nickolas

Sir Nickolas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty18.04.13 3:39

I knew I made a mistake somewhere. It's 120 renown for troops, not 150. (I was wondering why the default was 5 knights and 10 retainers) Fixed in thy post.

The weapon limit is not much of a concern, but I hope all he loses is the spear. Both swords and the shield should be enough when prepared for war.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty18.04.13 6:45

Other weapons could be left with the courser or some such too.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty18.04.13 7:24

Hi there! Oh well another eventider,wonder if this one will be torturing my poor spies too :O
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty18.04.13 9:40

Rivatha Thunion wrote:
Hi there! Oh well another eventider,wonder if this one will be torturing my poor spies too :O

THEY DESERVED IT! *ahem* Sneaking about all spy like and such.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty18.04.13 12:17

Eventide is cool and we know it!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty15.05.13 14:42

Hello, is somebody available to help me for a little while to create a character? I want to make a silvermist character owing to the fact that in POP my end game army tends to be something along the lines of 250 silvermist rangers and a few companions for use as distractions and medics.

But I'm not certain I have the creation thing down properly and I don't wanna waste peoples time doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty15.05.13 17:44

Where does the wealthy trait fit in with her backstory? Silvemists in this are usually dirt poor as I understand it.

Otheer than that the gear and troops look ok, not sure if they add up right off the top of my head but so far so good.

A little more dtail on how she got to be a knight captain so young would be nice, but not required. I just like reading stories that's all.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty15.05.13 17:55

Yeah, guys, let's not clutter the wrong thread with discussion of bios. Remember? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty15.05.13 23:44

The wealth is from valuables she stole over time from the people shes killed in her first few years, murdering important enemies offers a lot of chances to " Acquire " trinkets and such and Alexis as a true girly girl at heart likes shinny things.

As for the story, it can wait until later I have a few ideas in mind but it'd take up an entire page to do it so I'm gonna feed it into the game in pieces.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:26

Well moar girls, moar blood.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:28

Put it in a Spoiler
put something like this [ spoiler ] text you want to put in the spoiler [ / spoiler ] without the spaces should turn like this.

Spoiler:

now if you have any changes to your story just edit your post, by clicking edit.

btw this page is generally used just for stories, if you have any more questions, post in Character Bio (Disscussion)
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:41

The story is a little to long for that, plus it's split across 3 years and will likely take me a long time to write so I'm just gonna use it in the main game as I introduce myself to some people.

Others may dislike me for things like the Dragon Knight who was found dead on the toilet with an arrow in his eye Razz.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: TempBlah blah   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:45

You could split into many spoilers and there is no limit to how long a spoiler can be, it always shortens it to one line unless it's clicked, just make sure a GM approves of the story, other than that your idea sounds fine Smile looking forward to having the silver mists finally being represented. Now again the other page Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:52

Ops sorry, am I ok to do stories that involve killing members of other orders?

It won't be in massive numbers I'm just working out a rough history of my characters experiences over her 3 years of hunting down and killing enemies of her order for what they did to it.

So far I've got a dragon dead on a toilet, 3 lions hung from a tree, About 20 ideas for Ebony gauntlets but they are my prime enemy, one of which includes 6 dead gloves found in a forest all of them with multiple arrow wounds to non lethal places before they caught 1 in the neck.

I have some less gruesome ideas as well but I doubt I'm allowed to go into that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:54

Well I'm waitingfor someone to create a Rambo-type woman, muscular and like ale, who wield breadsword.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:55

Alexandria1 wrote:
Ops sorry, am I ok to do stories that involve killing members of other orders?

It won't be in massive numbers I'm just working out a rough history of my characters experiences over her 3 years of hunting down and killing enemies of her order for what they did to it.

So far I've got a dragon dead on a toilet, 3 lions hung from a tree, About 20 ideas for Ebony gauntlets but they are my prime enemy, one of which includes 6 dead gloves found in a forest all of them with multiple arrow wounds to non lethal places before they caught 1 in the neck.

I have some less gruesome ideas as well but I doubt I'm allowed to go into that aspect.
You should shoot them in the knee.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:57

I id pick a broadsword originally but I changed it, but my character is not muscular at all she's the total opposite, though she is a damned good shot with a bow and enjoys hunting people for sport.

Knee, Elbow, Shoulder, Gut. Alexis has lots of option for toruturing soldiers with slow deaths, anybody worthy gets shot in the head at the end, anybody not worthy like you ignorant little gauntlet people get's shot in the throat and left to choke on there own blood.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:57

If they are characters that already are name that someone else created then that might be an issue, but if their just nameless thugs, that shouldn't be a problem Smile though those other orders will hate you if they find out

wait did this whole discussion just change pages or was I mistaken about you posting on the wrong page ..... my bad if i was
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:58

This is the correct one.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty16.05.13 0:58

We can double triple quadruple post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Bio (Discussion)   Character Bio (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Bio (Discussion)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next