A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laisha

Laisha

Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah   Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah - Page 2 Empty24.11.13 17:42

The remaining journey was technically short, but the heat made it seem to last much longer. However, the war parties eventually reached a point where they could overlook the crumbling city. There was nothing impressive or beautiful about Torbah any longer. Merely ruins and what appeared to be a handful of locations where people still tried to eke out a living.

However, given the complete collapse of the nobility and trade, it was any wonder that anyone was there at all, let alone a growing army.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah   Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah - Page 2 Empty24.11.13 18:14

Methodius looked at the city remains and turned to Belia.
"We're going to meet your Lady, lead the way"

He then turned to the Dragons.
"we are going to go see my contact in the city, she should have information on the current situation"
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah   Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah - Page 2 Empty24.11.13 19:31

William looked around at the ruins of this once great city, gone were the shouting spice merchants, the smell of fragrant food drifting out of the shops, the sun beginning to set over the tops of the dusty yellowed buildings. He sighed heavily then turned to Methodius after hearing his statement.

"Do we have permission to accompany you? I would not want to scare off your contact."

He knew as well as any that contacts rooted in a city were reluctant to speak with strangers, especially when those strangers were a very rare sight this far south.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah   Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah - Page 2 Empty24.11.13 22:00

"Lady will find you when it is needed, Sir. I know all information she could have for you and she must be busy right now." Belia answered without a twitch in her eye, or showing any emotion. She was trained well, being the longest under the service of Rivatha.
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah   Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah - Page 2 Empty25.11.13 14:58

"Very well then, i wasn't aware of that"

Methodius then turned to William
"Change of plans, she seems to be busy"

"and you don't have to worry about scaring my contact William, she wouldn't even twitch if half the world was on fire, and Belia would of told us if she only wanted to see me alone"

" Now, not all is lost, i have already obtained some information from our liaison so i will share that. The Horde is made of nomad tribes including the D'shar and Jatu, this we all assumed, the interesting part is that it is lead by a woman and it seems that she leads them through fear and patronage, without her the horde would apparently collapse. I was also told that they probably do not intend to stay here long... what do they want? i don't know, but i don't believe an army of nomads would go picking flowers around Pendor..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah   Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern Middle Entrance of Torbah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2