A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...

Go down 
+18
Alexandria1
Evedas
Jing Ming
Sir Vinson
Aodh
Mesor
William Alatin III
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Mordred
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Isabel Tenorio
Klaus Witz
Pravenstern
Sigwald
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Psychozoa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh

Aodh

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty22.05.13 17:12

quick question.... Where exactly is the meeting I kinda missed that fact?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty22.05.13 17:14

On the church grounds. It was originally supposed to be inside, but everyone started sitting at the table Valdor brought the first time around so...I just went with the flow.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 4:35

Edit: Reading the latest post tends to help...
Back to top Go down
Marcus Merula

Marcus Merula

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 5:43

Where should I post and how? I'm quite lost...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 5:44

Yeah I'm wondering that to, I need to work out which thread Rivathas main character is in.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 5:44

Unless Marcus has a ship, he'll have to arrive over land and gain entrance to the city through one of the gates.

Likely his course of action (but entirely up to you!) would be to find Seleucia... that slave bish who left without him!
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 6:02

You can start off in the Windholm at War thread. It's a good general thread to start in.

I know I made it a bit of a maze of threads to deal with, but if I didn't break down things so much, I'd get confused really fast.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 6:06

Pssst! Seleucia is totally unconnected to Izzy and the Tenorios. I just kept the name for ease of logging in, since I didn't make Seleucia until much later.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Merula

Marcus Merula

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 6:11

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Psychozoa

Psychozoa

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 6:59

I am on my phone right now until monday so it might be possible that more than one post with the same text appear...can some of the mighty please fix this :-)
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 7:12

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Dame Rivatha Thunion

Dame Rivatha Thunion

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 7:25

Quote :
Yeah I'm wondering that to, I need to work out which thread Rivathas main character is in.

Considering her style you will have more luck finding one of her gloves, for example pascal who is currently at the meeting. Anyway you aren't supposed to search for main character, Pascal is the official leader of her group, and a higher ranking member.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Merula

Marcus Merula

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 7:45

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
Pssst! Seleucia is totally unconnected to Izzy and the Tenorios. I just kept the name for ease of logging in, since I didn't make Seleucia until much later.

Methinks Marcus will stir up a lot of fun for you! Razz especially because he is so wealthy and arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 8:02

We'll see about that!

Seleucia has... a ship! And an accent!

Unrelated, could you put your character sheet (sans bio) in your signature please? It makes it easier to do quick checks. Preferably in spoilers!
Back to top Go down
Alexandria1
Banned
Alexandria1

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 9:11

Well I'm hardly gonna walk into the middle of a meeting, so random walking and asking for you it is.

I don't know who's in the city either so I can't look for anybody specifically.
Back to top Go down
Evedas

Evedas

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty23.05.13 16:19

You can just start by posting about entering Windholm in the Windholm at war thread and quicky change to another thread.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 3:48

Sorry for the lack of posts today I hope to post some tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 5:50

Quantity means less than quality!
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 6:05

Psst! Seleucia isn't the Grandmaster. For the time being, PCs are merely the middle officers of each Order, or lower if they please. Each Order has a Support, plus their Grandmaster, that are NPCs. It never made much sense for the Grandmasters to be riding in the field when they have vast estates and local powerbrokers to deal with 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 6:27

The Vanskerry captain in that tavern, what is his position within the present Vanskerry troops? Have they joined the rebels or the Duchess?
Back to top Go down
Isabel Tenorio
Admin
Isabel Tenorio

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 6:41

I think you'll need to ask him that.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Merula

Marcus Merula

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 6:52

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
Psst! Seleucia isn't the Grandmaster. For the time being, PCs are merely the middle officers of each Order, or lower if they please. Each Order has a Support, plus their Grandmaster, that are NPCs. It never made much sense for the Grandmasters to be riding in the field when they have vast estates and local powerbrokers to deal with 24/7.

It did in the Aftermath Wink

I'll leave it in, it's Marcus' mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 6:55

Isabel Tenorio wrote:
I think you'll need to ask him that.

So I won't get to wait until his drunk arse gets send to the command center, hm? Smile
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 9:15

Hm.... when did the Griffons, Call, and Lions strike near the wharves?

Methinks this is a stunt.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Merula

Marcus Merula

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty24.05.13 9:51

Marcus heard something and went to see what was going on. Seriously now, I was too lazy to play the detective and follow Seleucia's footprints all the way to that thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...   OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC: Talk - Smoke on the Horizon...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next