A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Objectives Thread

Go down 
+10
William Alatin III
Aodh
Sigwald
Arcanum
Ser Varys
Kharad Moriendor
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Sir Lucius
Methodius Marci
Laisha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aodh

Aodh

Objectives Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Objectives Thread   Objectives Thread - Page 2 Empty20.04.14 18:36

All but two of my men will follow the orders of Claus and set up ready to fight. The two left will follow me as I go to scout out where the Horde will be coming from.
Back to top Go down
Arcanum

Arcanum

PostSubject: Re: Objectives Thread   Objectives Thread - Page 2 Empty21.04.14 16:26

After much scouring of threads to find psychozoa and DrSane posts to find their troop numbers, I have finally compiled a good force list.

Anyways. There are currently 8 Radiant Cross Knights, 4 conquistadors, 8 plaguwardens 1 Morek, and we'll assume Mattus and DeVeer are there just to keep everyone in line in case they come back, on the ground floor of the large building. On the 2nd floor the other 13 plaguewardens will be waiting to shoot out from the windows once the action starts. The men on the ground are waiting for the raiders to entire the street and get fouled on those lovely caltrops and obstacles before charging out.

Mattus's Veccavi Knights are with the Clarion Call since Pravenstern got relegated to guard duty in their stead. I'm not sure where to put Mattus's adventurers but its already crowded in the big building so I'll assume that they're with the gauntlet in one of the smaller buildings.

Ferdinand XIV notes: 10 Veccavi Knights
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Objectives Thread   Objectives Thread - Page 2 Empty21.04.14 22:49

Sure, il take that, we have 1 adventurer each in the western and eastern small houses, and the remaining two in the middle house.
Back to top Go down
Ser Varys

Ser Varys

PostSubject: Re: Objectives Thread   Objectives Thread - Page 2 Empty26.04.14 3:18

Rayvs sends Argo to go collect his men.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Objectives Thread   Objectives Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Objectives Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2