A Kingdom Divided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Kingdom Divided

A RPG based on the setting of PoP 3, taking place roughly a century after the end of the unification wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Event 2 OOC Discussion

Go down 
+18
Lady Rose
Azlanek
Kharad Moriendor
William Alatin III
Mordred
Harvey Wagner
Dame Rivatha Thunion
Frederick
Psychozoa
Sir Lucius
Laisha
Aodh
Methodius Marci
Arcanum
Pravenstern
Klaus Witz
Sigwald
Isabel Tenorio
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sigwald

Sigwald

Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty20.12.13 10:50

Have some patience, Rose. Not everyone is such an active poster.

As to why Sigwald didn't say anything..well, it's not his place as a subordinate knight.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose
Banned
Lady Rose

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty20.12.13 10:51

Oh I'm not being impatient I realized I was a little narrow with my initial post directing it solely to one person, so I decided to make it a bit more open ended to allow other people to jump in.

Plus she's a little girl with a big sword soooooo, not the patient type Smile.

I don't think they'd mind you saying something though after I so rudely interrupted you all.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty20.12.13 10:57

True, but it's not his style. Especially since you look kinda unorthodox. (notice the comparison to a bandit in my post)

Anyway, it promises to be an interesting scene.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose
Banned
Lady Rose

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty20.12.13 10:59

You mean besides the set of full Ebony plate armor? I don't see the bandit bit unorthodox though, I'm 5 ft 5 with a 7 ft sword. Understatement of the century.

Heh don't worry unlike Harvey it's not in my nature to be a dick to people, at least unless they do something to deserve it first.

(( Oh side note, Harveys Mrs is feeling a lot better so he's doing the night stuff and she's doing most of the day stuff so unless something comes up he won't be on much. I'll let him know if anything comes up for him so he can get some sleep. He looks like he's been hit by a whole convoy of bus's. ))
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty20.12.13 23:23

Lady Rose wrote:
You mean besides the set of full Ebony plate armor? I don't see the bandit bit unorthodox though, I'm 5 ft 5 with a 7 ft sword. Understatement of the century.

I find myself hoping that the dice gods will favor you in a PvP fight.. show those Order-bullies their place.
Back to top Go down
William Alatin III

William Alatin III

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty21.12.13 4:11

Apologies again for my inactivity, life has gotten busy around the holiday season. I shall attempt to get back on it but I make no promises.
Back to top Go down
Lady Rose
Banned
Lady Rose

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty21.12.13 5:54

So that they get beaten up? Or is it more specific to them being beaten up by the little girl with the obscenely big sword?
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty21.12.13 6:41

Lady Rose wrote:
So that they get beaten up? Or is it more specific to them being beaten up by the little girl with the obscenely big sword?

Those burly almighty knights that get beaten up by a little girl..that would just about make my day. Mere days after that incident songs about it will surface in Ravenstern and spread out through Pendor.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty21.12.13 6:46

Folks, remember to post an objective and actions before midnight tomorrow. And let me know if you really need me to RP something for you. I don't have the time or the will to skim through all of the threads before then, but I'm still willing to look at stuff you call to my attention.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingnnerdery.blogspot.com/
Lady Rose
Banned
Lady Rose

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty21.12.13 7:29

Harvey needs to speak to the barkeeper before then.

I'm just waiting on my order mate then I'll post one.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty21.12.13 23:54

I'm a little confused... did the first set of objectives get resolved??? Did I miss a page explaining their outcomes?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty22.12.13 2:40

It's in your chapterhouse.
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty22.12.13 3:43

Ah okay, that explains it sorry
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty23.12.13 7:04

Alright guys, everyone has their results (so far as I know). Due to Christmas and New Year's, this period will be two weeks again to give you more time to act. Please try to get something in, because I don't want to drag it out.

By the way, any thoughts or opinions on the format?
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty28.12.13 10:15

Aaand Methodius hits a home-run!

+ 200 renown for uniting the knighthood Orders under your banner.
- 20 renown for the individual that doesn't want to follow his plan.

Sigwald has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty28.12.13 10:20

hahaha, i was initially scared you guys would start a brawl with the Griffons once you saw each other and all hell would break loose.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty28.12.13 11:08

a brawl? us Dragons? Never.. we'd never do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty29.12.13 19:05

*two days earlier....*

"Hey, what's this for?"
"...It's a leg. For a table. You know, the one you broke last night when you flew through it? Have you seriously never put furniture together before?"
- A Dragon conversation, sans accents

Note: I approve of the meeting. A lot. I really want you guys to make up for a lack of roleplaying with me by roleplaying with each other, something I genuinely believe you didn't get to do quite enough of last event.
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty30.12.13 11:44

There's an OOC thread for a reason....
Back to top Go down
Methodius Marci

Methodius Marci

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty30.12.13 14:24

Ya, i felt like no one had enough information on the horde or their leaders personality to take a first step (tight lipped citizens :/). Thus, even just negotiating was really dangerous since the horde could just say no, and then there you are, a dozen of knights surrounded by thousands of nomads. Now with this coalition, we get to be a big enough threat to them that they at least have to hear us out and if things go south its a lot easier to retreat when you have a couple of hundred knights backing you.
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty01.01.14 3:16

Methodius Marci wrote:
hahaha, i was initially scared you guys would start a brawl with the Griffons once you saw each other and all hell would break loose.
Be very careful what you wish for...
Back to top Go down
Aodh

Aodh

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty01.01.14 4:01

Sigwald wrote:
Aaand Methodius hits a home-run!

+ 200 renown for uniting the knighthood Orders under your banner.
- 20 renown for the individual that doesn't want to follow his plan.

Sigwald has spoken.

So... Sigwald gets -20 to his renown?
Back to top Go down
Pravenstern

Pravenstern

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty01.01.14 4:23

Depends if that proposition was actually signed by him. Did anyone take alook at the signing box?
Back to top Go down
Laisha

Laisha

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty01.01.14 4:30

Hold on, everyone. In addition to being a skilled swordsman...woman? and an expert scout, I'm also a self-taught frontier lawyer.

*spectacles*

...So, I'm pretty sure this document fell into the hands of a five year old, judging by the random marks everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sigwald

Sigwald

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty01.01.14 4:32

Aodh wrote:
So... Sigwald gets -20 to his renown?

Can't say I didn't warn myself when that ends up on the final renown list.

Though it seems Laisha is generous as a self-taught frontier lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event 2 OOC Discussion   Event 2 OOC Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event 2 OOC Discussion
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next